SIX

Beach;Chapter
Six

Adrastea woke up pretty early she still had the conversation from yesterday on her mind. But as a thank you for letting her stay here she made breakfast. She was a pretty good cook. She made half pancakes and half waffles. Then made some eggs with hash-browns. Lastly for meat she made sausage, ham, and bacon. She laid it all out got out orange juice and another juice they had in there. Now as she waited she washed the plates. Soon one after another they all came downstairs the two parents said thank you and stuff like you're so sweet. Walker still hadn't gotten up. So she went to go wake him up as it felt wrong eating without him.
"Walker" she knocked on the door. She heard him hum in response. The girl let herself in and then crawled into bed hugging the boy. "I made breakfast." Walker turned over to look at her.
"Did you really? For all my family?" she nodded "That's so sweet"
"I'm waiting for you to go and eat."
"Aw okay give me a second." She watched as the boy got up "My hair looks so bad"
"Your hair looks so good could never be bad." She got up as soon as she was about to ruffle his hair Walkers hand stopped her.
"Nope not the hair missy"
She rolled her eyes sarcastically, "Okay whatever. Bye!" Adrastea began to walk out the room as Walker pulled her head back.
"You know im just joking so stop being so sassy."

WALKERS POV

Adrastea had just been informed from my parents that we would be going to the beach today. So off she went to go get ready. My parents were sitting in silence with the rest of the family as they watched her go into the guest room.
"Walker you are loosing followers because of her is that okay to you?" My father spoke up to leave that awkward silence. I nodded.
"Just for a girl?"
I was about to speak before being cut off.
"No I don't wanna hear it Walker after this trip. You are going to have to stop being friends with her."
I gulped and shook my head no. "She isn't just some girl Dad." I paused. "If my fans don't wanna see me happy then they truly are not fans. I like her a lot. My feelings aren't going to go away just because you say so." My mom nodded and whispered something into my dads ear.
"Keep it private. If your guys become something more. It has to stay private." I felt my eyes soften because I knew Adrastea wouldn't like that. I nodded accepting it and maybe to talk about it later.

..

@xo.adrastea

adrastea

— @walker

— @walker.scobell was tagged —

liked by walker.scobell and 31,839 others
-
-
golden hour🌅
-
-

@walker.scobell- my pictures so good☺️
@xo.adrastea- yes😒

@malachibarton- beauty💕
@xo.adrastea-🥹🥹 thank u

@giannal33_-how gorgeous r u.
@xo.adrastea- you pretty🥹❣️

@user00- 😍😍

@walkerlved- mid mid💀

@user2910- hyping her up way tm..
@walkerlved- i'm saying😭💀

@walker.scobell- cutieeee
@xo.adrastea- thanks uu😘😘

@user201- we lost him💔💔
@user00- it's so funny how u guys assume they are dating but when malachi basically comments the same thing u guys dgaf😭 like what?💀💀
@xo.adrastea- IK LIKE make it make sense pls💀🙄

...

@walkietalkie

liked by xo.adrastea, and 37 others
-
-
orange.
-
-
@xo.adrastea- orange.

@leahsavajeffries- u guys so cute.
@aryansimhadri- fr like i want this.

@malachibarton- now you see if i posted a pic like this I WOULD GET BLOCKED.
@xo.adrastea-crybaby🙄🙄

...

@ilobedanielcaesar

liked by walkietalkie, and 27 others--liderally

-
-
liderally.
-
-
@walkietalkie- leave me alone
@ilobedanielcaesar- nope

@walkietalkie- delete this! with much hate-walker
@ilobedanielcaesar- NOPE. x2