TWENTYTHREE

Apart; Chapter
Twenty Three

THE two had always had their birthdays together. They would spend hours planning their parties and spending time together. This week was their annual "Plan Plan Week" originally their moms would plan them while they would just have a play date. Malachi and Adrastea constantly slept over at each others houses getting older that had to stop because they would get more busy. But this was the one week that they would sleepover. Never did they miss out on a chance to be with one another.

"Malachi we should get a cake for my brother too considering you know. I just wanna honor him on both of our special days." Adrastea said not knowing if Malachi would like to do that "It's okay to say no."
"I would love too your brother was a very important person to me too" he smiled "We should make his cake so it has more meaning?"
"Oh my I would like that and so would he." Adrastea let tears fall down her face. Malachi didn't like seeing the girl cry so often the two cried together to make one another feel better. "Stop crying. We have cried enough" the two laughed in between their tears.

"It's kinda weird that Walker didn't say happy birthday to me or you huh?" Adrastea said "I mean like even me. I would've said happy birthday to him but like I don't know am I crazy?"
"Oh yea about that. He said happy birthday to me" there was an awkward laugh between the two, "And I kinda like invited him to our party."
"MALACHI. Why didn't you at least tell me." she shook her head
"Because I didn't think it mattered that much" he scratched his neck, "I mean I am allowed to invite people too. But yeah I should've told you."
"It's whatever, invite the world so I don't have to see him." the two laughed together.

walker😝
🔄
adrastea💞

walker😝
hey happy birthday sorry i couldn't say it yesterday i was super busy.

adrastea💞
it's coool
thank you walker i appreciate it.

walker😝
no yeah ofc!
i wanted to ask u if it is okay for me to go to ur party cs malachi said i could but idk so js like yk asking

adrastea💞
yeah ofc u can come dw

walker😝
alr thank u
i hope u had a good day.

adrastea💞
mhm

a/n
guys
dylan hoffman
story finna eat up