FOURTEEN

You and I; Chapter
Fourteen

"Do you want to go get ice cream at that one place you told me about?" Adrastea nodded in agreement.

"I missed you." They said at the same time while walking the ice cream place wasn't that far. Only about a 15 minute walk. Walker said it could help Adrastea clear her head so the girl did agree.
"Walker it's cold." she laughed
"Here you go" he took off his sweater and handed it right over to the girl.
"Thank you" she looked at him and then put it on.
The walk was silent it was pretty comfortable. Their hands kept brushing against each other until Walker got some courage and grabbed her hand then their fingers interlocked.

"What are you going to get?" She looked at Walker.
"Vanilla duh".
"That's so basic!" Adrastea said
"Uhm you swear Cookies n Cream is like amazing."
"Uhm it is?"
The two laughed together Adrastea's eyes scanned the room it was more packed today than other days.
She saw Noah right in front of them with the girl.
"Oh hey Adrastea! and Walker right?"
Walker nodded
"Hi Noah" she did a little smile.
"Uhm oh yeah this is Gabby" Adrastea smiled towards the girl as well.
"How are you? I know today is tuff"
"I'm okay thanks for asking."
There was an awkward silence between all of them.
"Okay bye" Walker said squeezing the girls hand. "Sorry, it's your turn to order" The blonde smiled awkwardly.

The two then looked at each other smiling. Adrastea not trying to burst out laughing "Okay bye" she mimicked the boy slapping his shoulder
"Sorry I didn't know what to say" Laughjng in between.
"That was awkward." Walker nodded

"She is going to get cookies and cream" Noah said as it was there turn to order.
"I can talk for myself" Adrastea said giving him a weirded out look. "Sorry about that Walker" He smiled and started to order.

"Give me a bite of yours, Walker PLEASE" she whisper yelled trying to take it out of his hand.
"Okay okay fine" Walker rolled his eyes and put out the ice cream, "Here" she leaned her mouth over to the ice cream and then Walker slammed the ice cream to her face gently.
"WALKER" the couple sitting next to them looked over concerned. She grabbed her ice cream and put it on his face. The two started laughing. "Flip you" She looked at Walker.

xo.adrastea JUST POSTED ON THEIR STORY

"Walker I have a question for you" The two walking home together

"Yes what is it?" He looked at the girl.
"I can't walk and talk let's sit here ?" He nodded and sat down on a bench. Adrastea sitting next to him started to speak, "So first I wanted to thank you for coming out over here. I really appreciate it, it was really sweet of you. I have been thinking a lot. what are we going to do when you go back to Virginia? I don't know if i have do long distance. I can't try but I don't know" There was a silence between them
"I haven't thought about that. I have just been kind of like living in the moment with you. Its like unreal with you, you know it's different." She nodded "I don't want us to stop talking you know we have been like talking talking for a little more than a month. But I will also respect your decision if like you can't i know distance is hard but i'm willing to try if you are?"
"Well yeah of course I am. It's just i'm a very like physically touch person I always want to be with my significant other. I can try you know that I just don't know how we are going to do." She paused to see the boy fiddling with his rings reaching out to grab them, " I like you a lot that is not going to change I just want to be with you always."
"Okay" he smiled.

a/n
done now time for TIME SKIP TO walker leaving to VA

second act is gna be much more shorter than i expected bcs of my shorter chapters ofc😭