52

(Bella watches as Renesmee goes to Edwards arms and he picks her up lovingly, she then goes and packs a bag for Renesmee, with some money and writes a letter for Renesmee. She sees her sister holding Lizzie gently to her chest. Rosalie does the same to Josie. Bella grimaces seeing how happy the family looks.)

Bella (V.O.): "My dearest Renesmee, I thought we would have forever together. But forever isn't as long as I'd hoped. I know now why Alice left me clues. It was to keep you safe. Everything you and Jacob will need is in this pack. Jacob will protect you. And he'll help you learn about the Ticuna legends. "

(As Bella finishes up writing her letter to Renesmee, Alistair walks into the room)

"It's a romantic notion, isn't it? That a righteous few can defy a great evil. I must admit, you even had me believing. For a moment. (Chuckles) Well, good luck." Alistair said.

(Alistair turns and starts walking out)

"You're gonna need it. Cheers." Alistair said.

(He walks out)

(Spending Christmas at Charlie's house, Bella watches the snow outside with worry, Edward walks up behind her)

"The snow is sticking." Bella said as she looked out the window. Her fear for the upcoming battle clear upon her face.

"Hey, we still have today." Edward said to his wife.

(Bella watches as Sue helps Charlie clear up in the kitchen)

"I'm so glad Charlie found somebody to take care of him." Bella whispered to her sister and Edward.

"Bella, no one's giving up here." Edward whispered to her.

(Charlie walks into the room)

"All right! Present time! Let's go! Seth, Leah, stop eating. Jake, you start. Get it going." Charlie said whilst he clapped his hands.

(Jacob passes a present to Renesmee)

"What did you get me?" Seth asked.

"I'm not giving you anything." Leah said to her brother.

"Hey! No, come on, what did you get me?" Seth asked Leah.

"Well, Dad, we didn't have time to wrap yours, but here it is." Bella said.

(She gives Charlie a piece of paper)

"It's a 5-day fishing trip to Fraser River. It's for you and Sue." Bella explained as he read it over.

Josie steps up from beside Rosalie who was holding her around the waist.

"We also got you your own hunting/fishing cabin for when you want to go out with Billy or Sue to hunt or fish. It's paid for and bought. That way you can spend weekends up at the rivers or lakes." Josie said with a smile as she handed the deed to her father.

Her father stood up and hugged her with a bright smile.

Mindful of the baby sleeping on her chest held in a baby wrap.

Tanya smiled from her seat on the couch holding Hope from next to Leah who was holding a plate in her lap.

Josie passed out her gifts to everyone as well.

Jacob was given a cash card for a store that sold shorts and shirts that are very breathable and it would help with the pack's expenses on the clothes that they tear.

Obviously Jacob was very grateful.

It would help him save money that could be used on other things.

Seth, Leah, and Tanya each got the Swan-Hale family pendant that Rosalie and Josie had created when they reunited.