Chapter 2 - Unjustified actions

--------------> Above is Xavier's pic

After the school day, Sam and I went home. Lucky for us, Jenna already went home by then.

"Hey brother" Sam greeted him.

"Hey Sam" he said looking at her before his eyes turned to me.

"Hey.." I said to which he just nodded, I was not surprised since the night that both of our parents were killed, he changed. I sometimes miss the old him, but I know that it was not easy handling the pack after what happened, and he was just 18 years old when it happened but still it hurts each time, he gives me the cold shoulder.

"Anyways, let's eat before George's here and you begin your date," she said

Xavier's head snapped towards us, "Who is George?" he asked looking at me eyes darkening, I do not know why but suddenly I could not speak.

"ohh he is our friend at school but between us Xavi, he has the hots for our little friend over here" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

Before I could object, Xavier growled before storming out of the kitchen.

Sam laughed while I just glared at her, "What? I had a theory, and I was just proven right," she said clapping her hands.

"What theory? and did you tell him I was going on a date" I asked confused.

"My brother likes you and he got jealous just now," she said winking.

"Not that again, I am sure he was just angry from something else" I said

"Whatever float your boat, V" she said before begin stuffing her face with food.

Could he really be jealous but why would he? He is not my boyfriend, and he has Jenna, maybe he is just mad about something.

Time passed and before I know it, it was 7 pm. I got dressed and prepared my room for our session, it was not long until I heard the bell ring. I went downstairs to find Xavi sitting doing something on his laptop, so I passed him and opened the door.

"you are late" I said.

"Ohh forgive me my dearest tutor, but I got you something," he said grinning and then he gave me my favorite chocolate.

"Ohh my favorite chocolate, how nice of you" I said hugging him, but I heard a low growl which made me pull away. Opening the door for George to come in.

"Violet!!"

I whipped my face towards him; it was the first time he calls my name since ages.

"Yes?"

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Me and George were going to my room to study," I said.

"No you both are staying here," he asked looking at me, eyes darkening.

Seriously, what is his problem, I did not want to argue with him. I mean it was his house after all. Therefore, I guided George to a table not far from where Xavier sat.

We began studying and in the middle of it, George said a joke, which made me laugh a little too loud, then I heard it again the same growl but now I am sure it came from Xavier.

"Okay that's enough studying, now you can go home kid" Xavier said.

"Xavier but we didn't finish" I said.

"Leave" he said glaring at George.

Before I could speak, George told me it was okay before collecting his stuff and leaving.

I looked at Xavier in disbelieve, "seriously what has gotten into you" I asked mad.

He glared at me before leaving me in the middle of the living room and going up to his room, slamming the door in the process.

What the fuck just happened!!