Chapter 10 - Carlos

---------------> up there is Carlos

Xavier's POV:

I was sitting in my living room with Jacob and Alex discussing pack work when Violet's wolf mind-linked me that she needs help, I sprinted out of the house not caring to tell anyone what happened, so they just followed after me without a word.

Arriving at her house, I see all the lights were out and it was dead silent, so I feared the worst, I barged inside the house.

"VIOLET!!" I called out her name running in there, I found her lying on the ground with a vampire laying on her before she pushed him to the side, I looked at him to find a wooden stick plugged in his heart. Thats my girl my wolf said in my head.

She tried to stand but failed and before she could hit the ground, I caught her in my arms that's when she started crying and just than I wanted to kill every vampire on this earth for making my mate cry.

She told us everything that happened then the pack doctor came to check on her. I left the living room with Jacob and Alex to look at the vampire.

"How the hell did he escape better yet how did he know where she lives" I asked angrily.

"I don't know man but I mind-linked one of our warriors to check his cell there was no force used in escaping so someone must have let him out" Jacob said.

"What do you mean? is there another vampire inside our territory?" Alex said confused.

"No Alex worse we have a mole on the inside" I said growling and punching the wall beside me.

"Xavier, babe are you okay" came in Jenna running towards me hugging me so I hugged her although it stopped feeling right but I still got feelings for her.

"Yea Jenna all is good," I said.

I looked at my beta and gemma telling them not to say anything in front of her not that I do not trust her, but it is better for now that no one know.

After a while in came the pack doctor followed by Sam and Violet.

"Alpha, everything is good I did all the checkups, and everything is fine only the visible wounds that will take few hours to heal" the pack doctor told me before bowing and leaving.

"Violet you will come stay in our house again until there is no threat," I said.

"No, I am fine to stay here," she said glaring at me or more like my hands on Jenna's thigh.

"I wasn't asking you, you either come willingly or we drag you there," I snapped at her.

"Xavier calm down babe" Jenna said whispering in my ear.

We all heard a knock on the door before a guy came in who I never saw before, and the worst thing is that he hugged my mate while she sobbed in his arms.

Violet pov:

I swear I am going to kill him mate or not who does he think he is ordering me around like that. Before I could do just that we heard a knock on the door and in came Carlos who just hugged me that is when I started sobbing in his arm. what is wrong with me today and crying, my period must be near dammit, but I was so hurt physically and mentally today. Here I was attacked while he was all love and kisses with Jenna.

We heard someone clear their throat, we pulled a part to see Xavier almost killing both of us with his eyes while Sam was just smirking.

"Hey V who is the hot guy" Sam said still smirking.

"Yeah, who are you" Xavier stepped towards us his eyes getting dark, dammit why is he so hot.

"Hello, I am Carlos," he said smiling at them with his hands still on my shoulder. I was never this touchy, but I was not about to say something as I wanted to get back to Xavier.

"Where do you know Violet?" Sam asked.

"Well, we met at the restaurant where she works and that's when our love begins," he said rubbing my shoulder I almost chocked what love is he talking about. I looked at him wide eyed.

I looked at Xavier who looked betrayed and hurt but soon his face turned cold.

"Good thing you moved on I was afraid to feel pity for you while I mate with Jenna" He spat before going out of the door dragging Jenna with him. I looked at where he previously stood with wide- eyes at what he just said.

Alex, Jacob and Sam looked at me apologetically before they left us.

"I am sorry I thought I was helping you when I did this, I know he is your mate" Carlos said

I looked at him wide-eyed, "How do you know about wolves? you are not a werewolf I would have known?" I asked.

"Look V, yes, I am human, but I am not an ordinary human. I am a vampire slayer," he told me.

I just laughed, "Yea right and I am a unicorn. vampire slayers disappeared a long time ago" I said sarcastically.

But the way he looked at me said that he was serious, "are you okay to come with me I want to show you something" he said.

I nodded before we went outside and into his car and we drove for a while until we came to a big house. He opened the car door for me before gesturing for me to follow him, so I did.

He opened the house door for me, I hesitated before I came in.

"Carlos you are home, and I see you brought a wolf with you" a red head girl said.

"Megan this is Violet and Violet this is Megan also a vampire slayer" he said in which I just nodded while she just gave me a look over.

After a while in came another girl and three other guys, who I learned were also vampire slayers.

"Violet, I chose just now for you to learn about us because you are in danger you killed two vampires from a very dangerous coffin so now, they are out of blood," he said.

"But they were in our territory, so they had it coming and technically I only killed one of them who attacked me at my house" I said.

"Well, they don't care" Megan said rolling her eyes.

Carlos glared at her before he turned back at me, "will your alpha me interested to cooperate?" he asked.

"Well, I don't know and as you saw we are not on the best terms right now" I said.

"Well, we have to convince him because they are coming and if we didn't join, we won't be able to win this war" Carlos said.