Chapter 4 - Finding my mate

"Sure, just let me grab... WTH" he said upon seeing me.

I looked at him with wide eyes as his eyes become pitch blake which means his wolf was in full control, I looked at Sam for help, but she was nowhere to be seen, so it is just us now.

"Where do you think, you are going dressed like that?" he hissed.

I do not know why but I felt a surge of confidence come through me all of a sudden.

"Well, it none of your business but I am going out with a friend" I said.

He growled manically walking towards me, "does this friend happen to be the kid who was here yesterday" he said stopping in front of me.

"M..maybe" I hesitantly responded.

He slammed his fist on the wall just beside my head, which made me flinch, then he pulled me upstairs to his bedroom.

"You are not going anywhere" he snapped.

"Well, who do you think you are telling me what to do" I snapped back.

"I am your M... ALPHA, I am your alpha," He said.

"Well Mr. Alpha, I do whatever I want with whomever I want" I tried pushing him, but he held my arms and we struggled until I fell on his bed with him on top of me that made both of us shut up.

I kept looking at his eyes while his eyes travelled from my eyes to my lips and back up.

He leaned in... "Xavier baby where are you" Jenna's voice came snapping us both from our statues; we both jumped and fixed ourselves before she bragged in.

"Ohh here you are babe" she said going up to him and kissing him.

I immediately looked away and decided to hurry out of the door, but before I close the door, I looked at him to find him staring at me dead in the eyes and with that I closed the door before going to my room to dress in something appropriate and going to George's.

After we were done, it was quite late, so I decided to head home quickly. Entering the house, I could tell everyone was asleep but damn was I wrong.

"Didn't realize that torturing sessions take all that time" A voice came from behind me said making me jump.

"Omg Xavier, you scared me." I spoke.

"Do you know I thought you were different" he chuckled darkly.

"Different?" I said confused.

"Yes, not like other girls who guys get in there pants easily" he said.

"Excuse me!! Wth who gave you the right to talk to me like that" I said getting angry.

"Was it good?" he asked his eyes getting dark.

"W...what?" I asked confused.

"Did he fuck you good?" he said and with that, I slapped him across the face.

"I am not a whore, and nothing happened," I said on average of tears before I ran upstairs to my room.

Does he really think of me like that, like I will just give up myself like that and even if I did what business is that for him? This night I cried myself to sleep and since that night, Xavier and me avoided each other like a plague.

Until it was the day of my birthday, I woke up with someone jumping on top of my bed.

"Wakey wakey V" Sam said.

"What time is it" I said grumpily.

"Time to go shopping for your birthday party" she said clapping her hands.

"My what?" I asked not really fully awake yet.

"Ugh don't tell me you forgot your birthday" she said disapprovingly.

Honestly, I did since the fight with Xavier I could not think about anything else and what make it worse he travelled two days ago for a meeting in another pack territory that means he won't attend my birthday.

"No need for a party really Sam" I said.

"Are you kidding, it's your 18th birthday wish means that you can finally know who your mate is and who knows maybe you will find him in the party tonight" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

I finally surrendered and got ready to go to the mall to get a dress for the party tonight after that we went home and started preparing for the party.

"Well look at you, if I were a guy, I would pray to the moon goddess to make you my mate" Sam said upon entering the room.

I laughed, "Thanks Sam you look good too" I said

And with that the party started and the house began to be filled with people dancing and getting drunk, don't get me wrong I was happy, and it was a good party, but I couldn't help but feel like there is something missing.

I was in the kitchen grabbing something to drink when I saw a movement outside, so I decided to investigate before telling Sam and make her worry. So, I placed my beer on the counter and headed outside.

I started wondering outside trying to find the person I saw, when I feel a movement behind me, so I turned around immediately getting ready to bounce but stopped dead in my tracks.

"Hey Mate" he stared in my eyes coldly.