You got this Toby.

A/N BEFORE WE START! QSMP is their IRL! This book may break you or make you. Won't be 100 percent lore accurate depends on how I feel. Also depending on how I feel this might end sad. Enjoy my loves

"Oh shut up fit" I say laughing. We bicker about something stupid as always. There's a gigantic hole in the ground from where we were all mucking around throwing bombs and shit. You may be thinking. Tubbo why the fuck would you do that?

Because we got bored man we don't give a shit about our lives anymore okay?. Right now we've got that settled...

I laugh a little and fit comes over. Also inspecting our huge pit in the ground. He crawls in the middle and starts dancing and I laugh as my daughter Sunny watches not really knowing what to say. She giggles a bit.

"We should probably call a fed to clean all this shit hole up, we trash the place they make it look pretty again." I say shrugging slightly and Fit laughs once against crawling back out the huge pit. I smile at my daughter who smiles back. My work is well done with my daughter. I've raised a good kid. She has long brown hair and beautiful dark skin tone she is my sassy queen.

"Call up those feds get em down here" Fit laughs and I giggle as well. Sunny nods and goes to call for a worker.

"What's going on with you man? Any people you interested in eh?" Fit says giving his normal mischievous laugh. My head just slowly turns to him.

"Ew no most of the people in the Island are old enough to be my dad!" I say gagging a little. I was being dramatic. Most of the people on the island are around my age... apart from Phil. He's so old I'm surprised he hasn't crinkled up yet.

Sunny comes back over smiling so the federation has obviously been called. More and more people show up in our little gathering area we are all chatting and then someone catches me eye.

A tall white haired person. He's shovelling in dirt. And goddamn he's cute. I become absent from the conversation and get lost in how pretty this guy is. He's tall,cute and obviously has a lot of muscle to shovel that much dirt.

"Urm tubbo?" I heard a Voice say and I turn around quickly distracting me from my space out. Fit immediately notices the guy I'm staring at and smirks a bit.

"Go on tubbo talk to him,I'll look after Sunny for you!" Fit says and I beam happily. What am I even supposed to say to him? Does he wanna talk to me? Has he noticed my presence at all?

"That's my wing man right there." I say tapping his shoulder in apperception. He smiles and I slowly make my way over not wanting to disturb him if he doesn't want to be disturbed. Come on Toby you got this.