Dont leave me.

I woke up in the morning with a little smile. I saw someone standing over us. They had darker white hair than Fred. He had his arms crossed.

"What the fuck..." I say and he grabs Fred's arm waking him up. Fred eyes widen and I hold his arm as this random person tries to drag Fred away.

"GET OFF OF HIM!" I say pulling Fred behind me. His eyes begin to water and his head hangs low. The random darkly white haired man stood tall.

"Unacceptable. WA02." He says standing tall still looming over us. I keep Fred behind me. He was really scared. I didn't know what to do. Fred grabbed my hand. He began shaking and I still kept my hand in his. He began to let go of my hand. He walked past me and stood next to the figure looking at me shaking his head mouthing 'sorry'.

"No...Don't leave me again." Fred turned around and the white mysterious man did as well.

"Who are you?..." I say and he grins a little. They are creepy. He looks like a person with an impact.

"Leader of the Feds as you call them. WA02 and I need to talk." They say slowly. He had a posh accent in a very formal manner. I could just tell from a glance of him that he's a proper arsehole. He's gonna be a pain.

"Bye Tubbo." He slips a letter into my hand. I feel the crumpled paper and he walks out of my house. his head hung low.

"Wait FRED!" I ran outside my house. I couldn't see anything. I opened the letter.

Dear Tubbo,

I thought my boss may come so i feel it is my duty to give you this. If you're reading this it means I have returned to work. Don't worry i am safe.

Since meeting you I'm questioning everything I thought i knew about the 'feds'. They are cruel and nasty and I don't know if I can handle this for much longer. I'm so sorry Tubbo. You are too sweet for this nasty island.

I've learnt so much from you already. I never knew what a 'kiss' was until I had one with you. I'd seen it on TV before as a much younger child. Everything revolved around kissing and 'a manly boy and a pretty girl'. We are not like that I've discovered. I didn't know anything about the world until I met you. You are amazing and you may fit the definition of pretty in our 'perfect romance' but you are not a girl. I thought it was normal for girls to love boys and boys to love girls. I never got taught anything about boys liking boys or maybe even girls liking girls.

But you taught me that was okay. I think most of my friends like boys. I just didn't know I could even be what my friend's call gay. It sounds nasty but it's beautiful. Love is beautiful. I never knew that until I met you.

I will do my best to see you again. I'll leave letters as much as I can and I shall visit when i can.

Thank you Toby 'Tubbo'.

Your dearest,

Fred.

ps: The kiss was pretty good (;