I've got him back

Another day goes past. Missing him and wanting him back. Sunny was having a nap and i could hear her soft snoozing and i smiled. I should be focused on her. Not some boy...

"Tubbo!" Fit says entering my house. My door is always unlocked because i'm not really scared of anything and if i'm here nothing can hurt Sunny.

"I've got good news for you buddy!" Fit says smiling and playfully punching my arm. It didn't hurt but i was so tired i became sensitive. I nod waiting for his good news yawning a bit.

"Fred is coming to see you...like right now." 

I shot up and ran to my room sweeping my hair to the side. I need to re dye the blonde bits and change my clothes... then i heard a voice. 

"Hey Fit is Tubbo here?" I heard his voice. A little shaky but that was normal with new people. My stomach began to grow weak with butterflies. I fix the side part of my hair breathing in and out slowly. My legs carried me out of my room into the living room to see Fred sitting on a chair talking to Fit. He stood up when he saw me. I saw tears and a huge smile appeared. I felt two arms around my waist and he plopped his head into my shoulder. I wrap my arms around him. 

"i missed you..." Fred said and i looked up to see Ramon and Fit smirking at me raising their eyebrows. My eyes rolled at them and then i heard the door open.

"Hey papa...Oh!" She said arms crossed with a little mischievous grin and i chuckled a bit. She went over to us circling around Fred and his eyes followed her as she ran a little faster giggling making Fred also giggle. 

"Fred this is sunny! Sunny this is Fred!" I say and she jumps up and asks to be picked up by Fred, Fred looks at me and I nod. He carefully picks her up and dances with her and she giggles. God such husband material. Oh my god I did NOT just think that...

Fred spins her around carefully and they are both laughing. Fit mouths 'wife him up' making me almost belly laugh but i contain myself.

"That was so fun!!" Sunny says, hugging him "Oh I've got a great idea! Why don't you be my stepdad!!" She says beaming which makes Fred very red. 

"Nope! Right Fred let's go!" I say grabbing his hand locking my finger is with his. I didn't realise until i was outside and by this point i didn't care. He looked down and our hands were locked together. He got even more red. Bright red. I started walking with our hands locked together and to my amazement he continued to hold my hand.

"How is work?" I say and he smiled. The sun started to come up by the time we went out so i was walking to where we were the other day. 

"Pretty good actually! It's been getting more chill recently because the residents are all quieter" He says smiling.