Tears and promises.

We talked for hours. Laughing and smiling. The boy i once met had flourished into something a lot more. He was confident and funny and always looked in my eyes. No longer down at his shoes. 

"And then he was like okay but you never paid. So i started running!" i say,Fred laughed falling backwards on the grass. I fell backwards with him facing the sky.

The sky fell dark but full of stars. We both stay there for a minute just looking at the starry filled sky. I sighed heavily thankful to have met Fred. I feel like i'm dreaming hes almost to good for me.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Fred says looking up hands resting to the side of his body. He looked a bit sad. 

"Toby i'm gonna be really honest with you. I don't know if i'm going to ever see you again. i have had so much fun with you today. I just don't know about my boss" He says and i shoot up and he had tears running down his cheek which then made me cry. I just pulled him into me and he sighed.

"write me letters Fred. Please." i say and he nods. "I'll build a place next to my house. Drop your letters there. I at least want to know your okay Fred. I've had such a good time with you. If you can ever hang out please let me know the date time whenever i'll be there! I promise...Fred i need you to make me a promise." i say and he nods waiting for whatever i'm about to say.

"That you will never stop sending letters to me. When you stop i will know you are in trouble. I'll kill anyone who tries to hurt you Fred. I promise." He nods and gets up and i get up as well

"Goodbye Tubbo. Thank you for being my friend."

"Bye Fred. Thank you for everything i hope to see you soon"