Life is full of risks, I'm gonna take one.

"That's unlike the residents to be honest" I say and he nods his head in worry. His hair always looked so incredibly soft. 

"I can't believe you're here again." I say smiling and nodding. He looks up at something and looks a little confused. The tall cinema building stood in front of us, the bright lights shimmered fluttering in the wind. Like a tall black swan.

"What's that?" he pointed to the Cinema "Cinema?" He says and i look at him a little shocked. He didn't know what friends were? And now he has no idea what a Cinema is? 

Wow i'm shook.

"It's where you watch movies on a huge screen...Please say you know what movies are." I say and he giggles and nods. Oh thank god!

"Great well urm...Wanna go to the movies...with me!" I say changing the pace a little as I talk and he does a really cute wide grin. 

"Sure...Like a date?" He says and I swear my heart stopped beating. You know when someone scares the living shit out of you and you get that feeling your heart just skipped a beat? Yep that's exactly what I just had... Minus the anger after someones scared you...

I literally can't breathe. My lungs felt as though they were gonna die and give in. Poor Fred looks at me very confused. I have to say something.

"Sure...if you want it to be?" I say wincing at my own words expecting a negative response, he looks up and smiles a little.

"I think I'd like that a lot actually." He says and again my heart skips a beat . My head goes a little fuzzy but i try to remain as cool as i possibly can.  I smile but I know I'm so red. I looked into the reflection of a little window and as i thought... my whole face is as red as a tomato. 

"You're a little red." He giggled, tilting his head to take a better look at my face. I go even more red and he smiles a lot more. Oh he makes me dizzy. His face was really close to mine.. Was he about to kiss me?? 

"You have really a nice smile Toby" He says running his fingers along the bottom of my jaw. I froze and he smiled. I knew he was teasing me on purpose. 

"I'll get you back for teasing me Fred." I say playfully through my teeth. He looks a little hesitant but also confident at the same time. 

"Looking forward to that" He smirks and I laugh at his sarcastic cocky comments. He laughs as well and the sky gets a little darker.

"Okay asshole,come on lets go" I take his hand and lead him into the theatre. Wall-E was already loaded and there's only one guy who would know that's my favourite film and perfect for our date and his name is Fit. I really owe him one. 

"I'm pretty sure Fit loaded this in Its Wall-E but like half an hour version" I say and Fred smiles and we sit down next to each other and the film magically plays. I look behind me to see Fit, Ramon,Sunny and Phil running from the top. Sunny waved at me and i smiled. Fred turned around and giggled a little.

"You have a lovely family" Fred says smiling at me while there were a couple random ads. I smile back at him.

"Yeah i guess i do" I say and he smiles. 

The movie starts and I'm struggling to focus when I've got the most beautiful person ever sitting next to me. I keep looking over at him, looking over his gorgeous soft smile. His face is telling me he's enjoying the movie which is why i chose Wall-E because i knew he'd love it. I was debating on whether to take his hand or not. Should I hold his hand? Should I not in case he's upset by it?

Life is full of risks and you know what? 

I'm gonna take one.