Chapter 4

We see Y/N and Izuku walking back home, and it was starting to get a bit late.

Y/N: Man, I can already see Mom crying her eyes out for us about the whole sludge incident.

Izuku smiles a bit but then looks down.

Y/N: Everything alright, Izu?

Izuku: I wanted to apologize to All Might, but he was busy. Once we get home, I'll message him on his website.

Y/N: Okay, but why are you so do-

???: Deku and TNT!

Y/N: *groaning* Oh great.

Bakugo comes running up to the two as he pants a bit, probably from running too much.

Y/N: He followed us all the way from the station? He must have something really important to say.

Bakugo: I... didn't ask for help from the two of you and you didn't save me! Huh?! You know, I could have saved myself! Don't you dare look down on me, you Quirkless and nuclear warhead! You think I owe you?! Don't you look down on me!

He turns around and starts to walk away.

Bakugo: You damn extras!

Y/N was facepalming.

Y/N: He ran all the way to berate us. Jeez, talk about a small ego. Anyways, let's go before he comes back again to satisfy his pea-sized ego.

The two turn around and start to walk, when suddenly.

All Might: I am here!

Izuku: *shocked* All Might? Why are you here? Weren't you swarmed by reporters?

All Might: Escaping is no problem. Do you know why?

He starts flexing.

All Might: Because I am All Migh-

He changes into the skeletal man Y/N saw earlier that day, running in the stairways.

Izuku screams as Y/N walks up to the man and cracks his knuckles.

Izuku: Y/N...?

Y/N: So, you shatter his dreams and then run away like that, huh? It was you on the stairs, wasn't it, "Mr. All Might"?

Toshinori: *nervously sweating* No, I... umm... see... that's what I wanted to talk to Young Midoriya about.

Y/N: Well, I won't allow you to. What do you wanna do? Break him even further by telling him you stand by what you said?

Toshinori: No, if it wasn't for you two. If he didn't tell me his life story, I would've become a phony. I wish to thank him.

Y/N: You know what I think about that? I think it's straight up bullshit. If you're worried about being a phony hero, you would've cared about crushing a boy's dreams. If he told you his life story, then that means that you also know how he was oppressed more so than often by the ones who have a quirk, right? And seeing that he was such a huge fan of yours, it wouldn't take a huge brain to figure out your reply was the only light of hope he had. And yet, you laughed at his condition and told him to give up on his dreams. You know what that sounds like? A phony hero, All Might.

Toshinori: *guiltily* I know. And that's why, I wish to correct myself.

Y/N: Still not buying it.

Toshinori: If you think that what I will say is still wrong, then I give you permission to expose my secret to the public. My name is Toshinori Yagi and I live in the fourth house of the Machi district of Tokyo City. I live all alone. You can write it down if you want.

Y/N keeps staring at the man for a good minute, before he turns to the side.

Y/N: Make it quick. We gotta go home.

Toshinori: Thank you. Young man. You were what made me move. Top heroes leave legends from their school days. Many of them end with these words. "My body reacted before I could think."

Y/N gets a small smile on his face, as he sees Izuku tearing up a bit.

Y/N could tell from the look on Izuku's face.

The boy was reminiscing what Inko had said to him all those years ago.

Inko: I'm sorry, Izuku! I'm really sorry!

Izuku clenches his shirt near his heart as he starts to weep.

Toshinori: And that's what happened to you today, wasn't it?

Y/N looks up at the sky.

Y/N: You were wrong, mom. In that moment, what Izu wanted you to say... The words he needed to hear from you...

Toshinori: You can become a hero!

Izuku cries his heart out, as Y/N soon goes and pats the boy's back.

Dreams can become a reality.

Oh, and by the way, I might have forgotten to mention, that this is the story of how Izuku and Y/N became the world's greatest and most memorable heroes.

A/N: AAND, That does it for Chapter 4.

Hope you guys enjoyed it,

Till the next time,

Sayonara.