Chapter 18

We see someone get up from the ground, as Tomura looks at the person.

Tomura: So you can still stand huh? What, did you get a powerup?

With Izuku, he looks at the person in worry.

Izuku: Y/N...?

Y/N Midoriya

Y/N Midoriya... Had now gone ballistic.

??: Go relive that power, Whitty.

---

Y/N instantly dashes at Tomura.

Tomura: *calmly* Nomu.

With his fists covered in flames, Y/N connects his hit, but the Nomu gets in between, taking and absorbing the attack.

Nomu then goes to hit Y/N, but the boy fluently dodges the strikes and slides under the Nomu and goes to strike it, but the villain responds in kind and grabs onto Y/N's hand.

Y/N tries to free himself, but seeing no other way around, yells loudly at the Nomu, sending soundwaves that shatter the ground and seemingly force the Nomu to let go of the boy.

Y/N instantly gets back and dashes again, as Nomu runs as well. The two soon meet again as Y/N shoots a huge fireball at the Nomu's face, targetting the exposed brain, but the Nomu opens its mouth and grabs onto Y/N's arm with the teeth colliding with the boy's skin, but unable to pierce through it.

Inside the Nomu's mouth, Y/N opens his fist and shoots a huge fireball into the Nomu's throat.

The Nomu yells, as it lets go of Y/N's arm.

Tomura: Isn't he great?! He can absorb anything you throw at him! Nomu is supposed to be as strong as All Might himself! The most you will be able to do is put a mediocre fight up. He's levels above you!

Y/N then creates a small ball of flames between his hands and stretches it as he makes a flame arrow and shoots it at the Nomu

The Nomu swiftly dodges the arrow, but a second one hits it as the Nomu puts its hands up in a defensive position and blocks the attack.