Chapter 15

The ruckus settled down, as the students made their way back to the class.

Izuku declared that he would be stepping down as the deputy rep and would like Iida to take upon the designation due to his actions in calming the students down in the hallways.

Aizawa: Today we'll be doing basic rescue training outside of UA at a special place. You will be guided by me, All Might and one more teacher. You can wear your costumes if you wish, but keep in mind that in some cases, your costume could act as a nuisance, so think well before choosing.

---

We see Iida with a whistle as he yelled about some seating arrangement, which annoyed Y/N so much that he snatched the whistle and glared at Iida, shutting the boy up.

Once inside, Iida started to whine about the bus not being the type he had thought it was. Suddenly, Tsu starts to speak.

Tsu: I like to say what comes to my mind, and I have a question for you Midoriya.

Y/N & Izuku: Me?/M-Me?!

Tsu: The younger one.

Y/N: Ah, Izu, it's you.

Izuku: Y-Yes!

Y/N takes a water bottle from Mineta and starts to drink from it.

Tsu: Your power is a little like All Might, isn't it?

Y/N chokes on his water as Izuku starts panicking.

Kirishima: Wait, Tsu. All Might doesn't break his bones every time he uses his quirk. But still, having a quirk like that must be good. You can do lots of flashy stuff with it. My Hardening is strong against others, but it isn't very flashy.

Izuku: That's not true! It's definitely a move worthy of being a pro's.

Kirishima: A pro's huh? Well, you still have to worry about popularity when you become a pro.

He suddenly looks somewhere.

Kirishima: But speaking of flashy and strong, it's gotta be Todoroki, Bakugo or Y/N, right?

Y/N: Huh?

Tsu: Bakugo's always mad, so it doesn't seem like he'll be popular though.

Y/N snorts at this.

Bakugo gets up from his seat, angered by Tsu's comments.

Bakugo: What the hell? You wanna fight, frog?!

Tsu: *pointing at Bakugo* See?

Y/N now starts to whole-heartedly laugh.

Bakugo: Shut it TNT! I'll kill you!

Y/N: Oh, I'd love to see you try, pal!

Bakugo: The hell did you say?! You wanna fight, you damned TNT?!

Y/N: What if I do?!

Izuku: C-Calm down, you two...

The two keep glaring at one another as cackling streams of lightning arcs back and forth from the eyes of the two.

Aizawa: Ahem.

The two shut up.

Aizawa: Alright. We're here.

The students get out of the bus as they see a person in a spacesuit.

Izuku: Oh my god it's Sandra Bullock from Alfonso Cauron's Gravity!

Thirteen: Welcome everyone, this is the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or USJ for short. I'm Thirteen, pleasure to meet you.

Izuku: With their quirk, Thirteen has proven to be one of the most excelled rescue heroes out there!