Chapter 22

The scene opens to the sun rising upon Dagoba Beach, as we see Izuku standing on the clear sand.

Izuku: I mean... It's plausible, but...

He looks back, as we see Y/N and Small Might standing at a distance from him.

Small Might: You really think such a concept could work?

Y/N: I know it will. It makes complete sense.

Small Might looks back at Izuku as the boy takes a deep breath.

He then starts to charge up One for All, starting from his feet.

Red glowing veins start to cover his legs, then his fists as they grow up on the boy's body, as Izuku keeps grunting and the glow reaches the boy's face

He gets up as the veins disappear and an electric flow surrounds Izuku, making Y/N smirk.

Y/N: Like a regulator, maintaining the flames at a low temperature, such that the chicken doesn't instantly burn. Heh. Who would've thought it was that simple.

Izuku: Flowing One for All throughout my body at the same time at a low percentage. One for All... Full Cowling!

Y/N: Can you move, Izu?

The green haired boy nods.

Izuku: Yeah. I'd say this is about 5% output of One for All right now. I can move, but I need to get used to it.

Small Might smiles at seeing the boy's progress, as Izuku tries some air punches and kicks, as he smirks at his hand, seeing the development he had made.

Y/N: Okay then. All Might. Spar with him in order to help him get used to his technique.

Small Might:Me?

Y/N: Yeah. I doubt I'll be much help in sparring when you know much more about One for All and how it works than me.

Small Might: I suppose you're right.

He inflates as he turns to All Might.

All Might: Young Izuku! For your safety, I'll be playing along with no serious hits at all! Let's do this!

Izuku: Yes sir!

Y/N smiles at the two, as he looks at his hand and covers it flames.

???: And once you do tap into that power, I'll once again take over you. And then... I'll kill every. Single. One. Of your so called "friends". And you'll be able to do nothing but watch helplessly like a little insect watching a boot squash you and your dreams, your friends, your family, everyone you care about.

Y/N: ... As if I'd let you do that, motherfucker.

---

Soon, the two days ended as UA resumed. It was now time for the homeroom, as the students were talking among themselves about USJ.

Y/N was standing in front of the class, doing his job as class rep.

Ashido: So... who do you think is going to be holding homeroom?

Y/N: Probably a substitution, but still, everyone in your seats. Let's go. Come on.

The door opens to reveal a mummy!

Ashido: *surprised* Mr. Aizawa! You're okay?!

Ochaco: Can you really call that "okay"?

Aizawa: My well being doesn't matter. For now, listen up, your fight isn't over.

Izuku: More villains?

Aizawa: The Sports Festival is coming up.

Y/N: Figured so.

Jirou: Wait. Is it okay to hold the festival when the school was recently attacked by villains?

Kaminari: Yeah.

Aizawa: Yes. That would be the first thought, but this festival is vital for the courses at UA, especially the hero course. The sports festival is viewed all around Japan, this acts as an opportunity for you children to show the people and the heroes what you are made of. Besides, the security will be extremely tight. Multiple pro heroes patrolling around the campus.

Momo: This is a huge opportunity to show the world that the future pro heroes are here to stay!

Mineta: A chance to prove myself...

He looks down as he spares a glance at Izuku, who was looking determined for the sports festival.

He then looks at Y/N who was... In a staring contest with an ant on his table...?

Well, atleast he was filled with DETERMINATION.

Mineta: I'll do my best at the sports festival! I'll be cool like them too!

---

A while later, Izuku was called in the office by All Might.

We see that the school had finally ended,  as the students were about to leave the classroom when they saw a bunch of people gathered up in front of the door of 1A.

Kirishima: What business do you have with 1A?!

Bakugo: They're scouting out the competition, you idiot.

He walks up to the crowd.

Bakugo: Move out of the way, extras.

Iida: *BOI* Don't go calling people extras!

???: I came here to see what the infamous 1A was about, but it seems like it's filled with idiots like him.

Y/N perks his head up as he sees a boy with purple hair that laughed at gravity.

The boy looks at Bakugo.

???: Looking at you, I can already tell that you have anger management issues. That is unbefitting of a hero. The exams were unfair for those who did not have a flashy quirk. I was put in General Ed.

He looks back at the class.

???: Speaking of which, if a person in the General Ed course performs well enough in the festival, they're going to be shifted to the hero course. Consider this a declaration of war.

Y/N gets up and walks up to the boy, towering over the purple haired boy.

Y/N: You call us infamous, when what actually happened was us being attacked by villains out to hurt and kill. We had to fight for our lives, but OH NO, no no no. Popularity. Fame. That's what matters, right? Well, if you actually think that, then you of all people don't deserve to become a hero.

Y/N's fuse flicks a bit.

Y/N: Before you go on claiming what makes one oh so infamous, get your facts straight. As for your "declaration of war", I accept your declaration. As the class rep. And as a hero course student.

He puts his hands on the boy's shoulders and smiles.

Y/N: But, if you do get accepted into the hero course because of your skills and improve on that attitude of yours, I'm ready to turn over a new leaf.

He starts to walk away.

Y/N: See you at the festival, pipsqueak. Come on, Izu. Let's go.

Izuku: R-Right!

A/N: Aaand, chapter 22 done! Hope you guys liked it,

Till the next time,

Sayonara.