Chapter 10

Y/N: Got everything?

Izuku: Yep. Let's go.

The two siblings had gotten ready to head to UA for their first day at the prestigious highschool.

Inko: Izuku... Y/N...

The two look back as they see their mother watching the two as she starts to tear up.

Inko: You two... Are so cool...

Y/N smiles as Izuku starts to tear up as well and the three hug each other with Y/N practically comforting his crying mom and brother, as if they were the babies.

---

After a while, the two reach UA and start searching for 1A. A total of 36 students had passed the exams, and they were divided in two classes: A and B, with 4 students recommended from known sources, divided in each class equally.

After a little help from the staff, the two finally reach the correct floor when Izuku opens the door to see... The guy who called Izuku out on the entrance exam day and Bakugo bickering.

Well, more like the dude yelling at Bakugo for keeping his legs on the table.

Y/N: *deep sigh*

Ochaco: Oh, that curly hair! You're the plain looking one!

The two boys look as they see Ochaco from the entrance exam standing behind them.

Ochaco: You passed the exam, just like Present Mic said! Of course you did! Your punch was amazing!

She started flailing her right arm up and down, doing a punching gesture.

Izuku started to blush and stutter, as Y/N chuckles.

???: Huh? Is that really you?!

Y/N looks back and sees... Nobody?

???: Down here.

He looks down and sees him.

Y/N: Mineta. Nice to see you passed too.

Mineta: Yeah! I managed to get 47 villain points! Thank you so much!

Meanwhile, a certain Pikachu was slumping at hearing this.

Pikachu: That little guy managed to get more points than me...? I got 34 points...

Y/N looks at Bakugo.

Y/N: Got something to say?

Bakugo clicks his tongue and looks away.

???: If you're here to make friends, then get out.

The students look outside to see a cocoon lying on the ground.

Y/N: What the...

???: This is the hero course.

The cucoon zips open and the man inside pulls out a packet of apple juice and drinks it. He then gets up and gets out of his sleeping bag.

???: It took you 15 seconds to shut up. This won't work. Time is important. A rational student will understand that.

Y/N: Have I seen him somewhere...?

Aizawa: My name is Shouta Aizawa. I'm your homeroom teacher. Nice to meet you.

He pulls a blue dress out of his sleeping bag.

Aizawa: This may be sudden, but put this on and gather up in the field.

---

The students changed into the dress and gathered up in the field. Aizawa then informs the students that there was going to be a quirk assessment test.

Ochaco: But what about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?

Aizawa: If you're gonna be a hero, then you don't have time for leisurely events. UA's selling point is how unrestricted the school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their classes.

He turns around to face the students.

Aizawa: Midoriya.

Izuku & Y/N: Yes sir.

Aizawa: ... Y/N.

Y/N: Oh. Yes sir.

Aizawa: You scored the highest in the entrance exam.

Bakugo clicks his tongue.

Aizawa: What was your softball throw record in junior high?

Y/N: 75-ish meters, I think...?

Aizawa gives him a softball.

Aizawa: Use your quirk to do that now.

Y/N: Hmm... okay.

He walks up to the throwing circle and takes a long breath.

Y/N: Well then. Up, up and away!!!

He throws the ball with his flames pushing the ball further.

Aizawa: Know your own maximum first. That's the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero.

He shows a screen to the students, which supposedly calculated the distance the ball covered, as the students yell in shock.

Everyone: 850 metres?!

???: So manly!

??: Hey, hey! This looks like fun!

?: We can use our quirk as much as we can, huh?

Aizawa: "Fun" you say?

Aizawa had returned with another ball. He suddenly gives a grin that sends chills down Y/N's spine.

Aizawa: Alright. There will be 8 tests. Whoever scores last, will be judged to have no potential and would be immediately expelled.

Students: Eh?!

Aizawa: In here, we teachers are allowed to run our classes as we see fit.

He pulls his hair up and looks at his poor children.

Aizawa: Welcome to the hero course.

Ochaco: What?! But we just started! That's not fair!

Aizawa: You wanna talk about fairness? You think natural disasters are fair? What about power hungry villains? You think they, are fair? They are not. This world is filled with unfairness. You lot have to go beyond your limits. Plus Ultra.

He does a "bring it on" gesture with his finger.

Aizawa: Overcome with all you've got.

Y/N: Welp, I have a feeling to not take this guy lightly. Judging by the fact that he scanned every single student in the class the moment we met means this guy knows his stuff.

He sees Aizawa, who looks back at Y/N.

Y/N: *grinning a bit* Maybe an underground hero. This guy is definitely the real deal!

And so, the tests began.

A/N: Chapter 10 done. Hope you guys liked it.

Till next time,

Sayonara.