Chapter 237 - Battle of the Second Evolution Monsters (2)

In the game, there's a limitation in each version. No one would be able to level up beyond level 20 and no one would be able to promote their class to mid-level class. The players will get stocked at level 20 and Rank 3 low-level class. That's the cap of version 1 of the game.

But Souta currently didn't have those limitations. He could level up beyond level 20 even though it was still version 1. His class also advanced to a mid-level class like Battle Mage.

He also had a universal grade artifact with him and a dark grade weapon. This made his overall power become something that couldn't be matched by other monsters of the same level. The only ones who could match him were the players, unfortunately, there's no player in this world besides him.

Overkill. One word to describe how strong he is compared to the second evolution monsters.

The Freezing monkey was confused as its fist stopped before it could reach Souta's face.

"Go back..." Souta muttered and the monkey flew away before crashing on the ground creating a small fissure on it.

Boom!

The [Gravitational Ball] spell was a versatile spell that could do both attacking and defending. Souta could use the ten fist-size black balls to control the gravity to a certain degree.

As for how Souta escaped the three trait skills of the second evolution monsters. He could give the credits to the black balls behind him.

Using the gravity powers of the black balls, Souta created a field around his body that repelled anything that grew closer to him at the range of eight inches.

When the sea of flames swallowed Souta's body, the gravity field around him kept the flames from touching his body. The same thing happened to the [Cold Wind] and [Flame Slash] trait skills. The three trait skills didn't even land on his body, that's why it didn't hurt Souta at all.

The range was small so the power was concentrated and it grew to the point that it couldn't be pierced unless someone was stronger than the second evolution monsters. Plus, the [Gravitational Ball] was a level 10 tier 2 spell, and Souta's level 10 tier 2 spell could rival those tier 3 spells.

He was also holding a weapon in his hand so the power of his spell increased by ten percent. There's no way a mere second evolution monster could pierce the field created by the [Gravitational Ball] spell.

It was a perfect defense for this kind of opponent.

In the game, a [Gravitational Ball] spell couldn't be controlled to this degree. It could only control the gravity to go up and down, back and forth, and left and right. It couldn't be controlled like his own body.

"Now, let me show you how powerful I am," Souta said as the smile on his face grew wider. The mana on his body started to circulate.

...

"What an arrogant little goblin?" A fifth evolution monster called Great Horned Lion King said while looking at the battle.

"Nope, he's only saying the truth. I remember that you're not as strong as him when you're still a second evolution lion. In fact, I'm not even as strong as him at that level." Raeshka said as she glanced at her subordinate. She then added, "He attained the power of humans and demis. He combined the power of those creatures with his goblin body. It created an unrivaled existence. I wanted to see him evolve into third evolution and use the power of best feram along with the power of humans and demis. It would be entertaining to watch him grow stronger."

"It would be great if we could add him into our force." The Goblin Executioner said while looking at Souta with interest in his eyes.

It was the first time he saw a dominating second evolution goblin. He knew that the goblins were weak creatures in their first few evolutions. So it was truly a sight to see a goblin like him crushing other monsters easily.