Chapter 354 - Battle at the Moon Tower: Final Struggle (4)

"Everyone praised me at that time but I didn't know everything is a lie..." Curdova said as the ground started to shake heavily.

Boom!

Huge cracks spread out in the entire tower.

"What's happening?!" Alice said as she looked around.

"I think that thing is going to awaken..." Souta said in a grave tone while looking at the huge metallic figure that was familiar to him in the game.

"How could we stop it?!" Lumilia asked while looking concerned about Cluster.

"I don't know..." He shook his head. From his memories of the game, this metallic figure was so powerful that it could wipe out a single city in an instant. None of them was its match.

Cluster who was in the hands of the metallic figure disappeared. At the same time, the eyes of the figure gleamed brightly as if life comes to it. Its huge body shook and a wave of energy swept out.

Boom!

The wall of the tower was blown away and the barrier expanded pushing the two nuns away.

The amount of mana in the atmosphere was unbelievable. It was even pushing the best feram that Yuko was emitting.

"The tower is going to collapse... We need to get out of this place as soon as possible..." Alice said to her comrades.

"But what about Cluster...?" Lynn asked worriedly.

Lumilia looked at her and Brando before she said, "Brando, Lynn, go down and help Yujin. Yujin couldn't walk so if this tower collapsed he will be buried alive in this place."

"What about you guys?" Brando asked in return while looking at them.

"Don't worry about us. Our condition is better than Yujin plus we'll think of a way to stop that thing and save Cluster." Lumilia said unsurely. She had a feeling that they couldn't rescue Cluster. That thing was unbelievably powerful.

"Okay, I understand. I'll leave it to you." Brando nodded and he said to Lynn, "Let's go and help Yujin first."

"Okay," Lynn said.

The two quickly go down to the floor below to help one of their comrades.

...

"Just what the hell is that thing, Yuni?" The smaller nun muttered while looking at the huge metallic figure.

"I don't have any idea too, Safi. That thing fused with Cluster and it possessed the power of the Thousand Spell. How could the church not know of this thing?" The taller nun, whose name was Yuni, said in amazement.

"I'll report this to the higher-ups first." The smaller nun, Safi, said as she took out a transmission talisman in her pocket.

"If they could control this thing the higher-ups will not separate Cluster from this thing," Yuni muttered while looking down.

"I have a feeling that will be the case... They didn't see Cluster as a child instead a weapon for their own benefits." Safi said as she poured her mana in the talisman.

...

Boom!

Curdova simply looked at this thing before he muttered, "It's still didn't fully control the Thousand Spell. Once it controlled it then everything will end."

The barrier around the tower once again grew larger. It blew everything inside the city and the same could be said for the two nuns.

The two nuns were outside of the city while contacting their higher-ups about what happening here.