Chapter 331 - Cloud Tower

The leader widely swung his fist at Souta.

Swoosh!

Souta crouched down to avoid the leader's attack. He then stood up and delivered a blow at the leader's stomach.

Bang!

"Damn!" The leader roared angrily before he launched a series of powerful punches.

[Dozens Explosive Fist]!

Souta swiftly moved his body from side to side as he avoided all the punches that his opponent thrown at him.

He could clearly see everything. The punches were fast but it was slow in his eyes.

'This one is an ordinary B-rank... Stronger than guild master from before but weaker than Wesler.' He thought as he estimated the power level of his opponent.

While dodging the leader's fist, Souta lifted his feet and kicked the leader on the stomach.

Bang!

"Argh!!" The leader groaned in pain as his body flew outside and crashed on the building in the front.

Boom!

Smoke and dust covered the building where the leader crashed. Cracks filled its wall as his mana was growing stronger.

Souta was looking at the building in front. He knew that the leader could still fight as he didn't launch a lethal blow.

Boom!

"It's falling... This building is..." Souta muttered as he found this building heading toward the front.

"Tsk! I need to finish this quickly..."

He clicked his tongue as a black cloak formed around his body. He then flew towards the leader of the Great Swift Bandits.

Swoosh!

The leader wiped the blood on the corner of his mouth.

"That man is strong..."

He had to admit that Souta was a powerful B-rank. Much stronger than the B-rank that he has faced before. But he was still the leader of the Great Swift Bandits, a first-grade organization in this city.

He wouldn't go down easily without fighting back.

"Ahhh!!"

He shouted as his mana spiked up and it blew the smoke and dust away. He looked ahead and saw that Souta was already flying towards him.

"What?!"

He wanted to jump away but several black tentacles appeared and restricted his movements.

"Shit! This is bad!!" He cursed as he tried to break free from the black tentacles around his limbs.

"[Gravitational Ball]..." Souta opened his palm and ten black balls formed on top of it. The black balls were floating around before it flew up in the sky.

Swoosh!

After a few seconds, everything turned heavy. The gravity increased by several folds and it shook the entire building.

Boom!

Every person in the whole area felt the sudden change in atmosphere. The heavy gravity brought weak people on their knees.

"You!!"

The leader roared as all of his mana erupted out of his body. He shook his body and he managed to break free from the black tentacles using his full strength.

But Souta was already in front of him.

[Destroying Hound Strike]!

The leader widely swung his fist at Souta and Souta crouched down to avoid it. He knew that the power of this attack was high so he couldn't risk himself by blocking this attack.