Chapter 299 - Collapse of the Ladros City: Brando vs. Kan

Clang! Clang!

Kan fiercely launched an attack at Brando. Every time his fist collided on Brando's shield, a loud metallic sound would echo in the whole area. It gust of wind would follow after that.

Clang! Clang!

'This guy is too strong...' Brando gritted his teeth as he tightly held the large shield.

He couldn't stop that man called Kin. It was useless. He thought that he would be able to stop them on his own but he was just arrogant. He got conceited that he reached B-rank quickly. He let it get on his head.

[Shielder's Aura]!

[Knight's Will]!

He activated to skills of his that boosted his power and defensive.

Kan raised his eyebrows when he saw Brando's skill activation. He smirked and increased his pace in punching the shield.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Blueish light covered the shield before Brando charged forward.

[Shield Bash]!

Kan punches it one more time but the shield reflected the power causing him to flew five meters away from Brando. He twisted his body in the mid-air and landed on his two feet.

He lifted his head and looked at Brando but he found him already in front of him.

"Oh...?"

[Triple Frame Shield On]!!

Three semi-transparent shields formed beside Brando. These shields could attack and defend at the same time.

Two shields moved on Kan's side and it smashed him. It was trying to crush him into a pile of meat.

"Kiki." Kan laughed as his mana burst out of his body. It gathered on both of his arms and he pushed the shields away from him.

"Tsk!"

Brando clicked his tongue when he saw this so he controlled the remaining shield to smash Kan from above.

Swoosh!

The shield flew at high speed and it was about to crash on Kan's head. Kan looked at it with a smile on his face. He lifted his feet and transfer some of his mana in it. He then launched a kick the moment that the shield arrived above him.

Bang!

Cracks appeared on the shield and it quickly spread around it. After a few moments, the shield crumbled down like a fragile glass. Its tiny particles faded into thin air.

[Charge]!

[Shield Spike]!

[Swift Tackle]!

Brando tackled Kan with his shield. The surface of his shield had spikes on it. These spikes pierced his opponent's skin causing blood to splash.

"You're getting ahead of yourself," Kan said plainly and flames covered his left arm. He launched a powerful punch while ignoring his wounds.

[Burning Earth Crushing Fist]!

Brando squinted his eyes as a blinding light erupted from Kan's fist. It was followed by the intense heat that almost burned his skins. He could feel a large concentration of mana in front of him. He understood that Kan's was going to launch a powerful and stronger skill.

But what could he do? He knew that he wouldn't be able to avoid it. With his speed and Kan's speed, there's no doubt that Kan was faster than him by a mile.

So he could only block this attack. He could only trust his partner in this situation.

Boom!

Brando gritted his teeth as he felt the powerful energy collided with his shield. He poured his mana in the shield to make it stronger.