24|far gone

"Is this Bria?" I asked into the phone. Automatically, an unfamiliar voice replied.

"Is this Kian?"

God, okay. This is gonna be harder than I presumed. "Yes, this is Kian. Where are you and Lilac?"

She doesn't answer me for a little while. "Were at the...uhm," she trails off. Then all of a sudden, she's screaming. My hand falters my phone away from my face.

"Lilac! Where are we!?" Bria near deafens me as she screams into the phone.

Lilac mutters something incomprehensible while I turn around and absentmindedly start to pace around the room. "Bria, I need you to do me a favor and give Lilac the phone."

"O-M-G! You sound like this total hottie at my school!"

I let out a semi-loud groan. "Bria, I assure you we can have a lovely conversation about total hotties you go to school with, but I'm currently hyper-fixated on some random man taking you both," I seethe the ending. I don't have time for her, as Lilac would say, diddly daddlying.

I'm too far gone.

Bria lets out a gasp, as if i shouldnt be worried about her as well. she dosent realize how much Lilac talks about her.

Far gone. Way too far gone.

Some shuffling occurs on the other end of the line, and I hear Lilacs voice on the other end.

"Johnny Cakery Club," Lilac stutters into the phone. Club? Why are they at a club?

"I'll be there in five minutes, give or take."

***

pls excuse my recent lack of posting, america schooling is a bitch.

anyways buckle up for the next chapter, it's a very long one and probs won't be up for a little while.

Ilysm.