27|kian

PLEASE READ END OF CHAPTER FOR IMPORTANT NOTE.

LILACS POV

Kian. In my room.

Kian, who I've only ever spoken to through the phone. Kian, who makes me laugh and smile. Kian, who I'm currently holding a pillow to as a weapon.

All of a sudden, I'm not in control of what I'm doing. I jump up and wrap my arms around his neck, and feel his embrace. As I collide with his chest, he takes a few small steps back before his arms wrap around my waist.

Moments pass, who knows how long. it wasn't enough. We I try and let go, he squeezes a little tighter, so I hug him back a little tighter too.

Although we do eventually let go. And when we do, all I can bring myself to say, through a long breath, "Hi."

Smiling wide, he responds breathily, "Hey, lilac."

"Hi, guys!" Bria's sudden voice runs through the room, startling us both. Kian and I automatically jump off one another. 

She looks around, from Kian to me, the window, the door, everywhere, and then back to Kian.

"Huh. So I was right."

My face contorts to one of confusion, as does Kians. "What?" I mutter, confused.

"That's the Kian in our school!"

sorry if this chap isnt as good as you wanted lol. ill try and write more but tbh idk how involved i am with this anymore.

i spend most of my time on ao3 (reading sbg fanfics), on capcut (making sbg edits) and on tt (posting sbg edits).

im not on wattpad that often. i gave up on the rewrite of TBBND, and im slowly rewriting HL. i see so many ppl adding this book to reading lists titled "waiting" or "incomplete", wnd so many ppl wanting this book done.

i genuinely hate this book btw. it doesn't showcase my skill, my writing, or anything's ive work towards. but, im so greatful to all my readers. i love you all.

(on insta, i ost my advertisements for the stories im working on. that incudles; Work In Progresses, cover reveals, plot reveals, edits, edits, edits, and also more !! its izzluvzz)