Chapter 1

"Papa! Where's my Ferrari shirt?" I screamed as I chucked all my clothes on the floor. Where the fuck is it?

"Je ne sais pas. {I don't know.}" My Papa shouted back. "Check your drawers."

"I already have!" I shouted back. For fucks sake.

I slammed the drawer shut and stomped down stairs.

"Papa." I whined. Before I could say what I was going to say I looked him up and down. He was dressed in a suit. "Why are you all dressed up?" I asked.

"I'm going on a date." He adjusted his tie.

"What?"

"A date." He repeated.

"Huh?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Is there something stuck in your ears." Papa laughed.

"But- What about me?" I said following honour of the living room as he walked into the kitchen.

"You don't wanna be home alone? I'll call your grand-mère {grandmother} to come and watch you then-" He grabbed his phone.

"No. I'm fine being home alone but why do you need to go on dates? Do you not need to focus on the races?" I say the first thing i think of to try to stop him on going on this date.

"Elise." Papa laughed. "I'm just going to go and have some fun."

"Ew." I scrunched my nose up. I opened the fridge and grabbed some diet coke. "You didn't have to say that."

"Shit i'm going to be late. I'll see you tomorrow morning, I don't want you up when i get back it's a school night." Papa kissed my head and picked up his phone. "Do I look alright?"

"Yes Papa." I sighed. "You look great."

"Thanks Lucky." He smiled. "Good night." He kissed my head again as I watched him leave the house.

I ran up to my bedroom and looked at the window watching his car pull away from the drive.

I picked up my phone and scrolled through social media already bored out of my mind. The time flew by as I mindlessly scrolled through social media so decided to go to bed.

I looked at my phone one more time hoping for a good night text from Papa.

No text.

I sighed and pulled the covers up to my neck quickly falling asleep.

~

I woke up to my alarm, how loud is this thing. I groaned switching it off and rolling out of bed. I immediately headed to the kitchen, my throat begging for a drink.

I picked up a glass I saw on the way to the kitchen in the living room and walked into the kitchen.

As soon as I walked into the kitchen I saw a women's figure. I dropped the glass as it smashed onto the floor.

"What the fuck?" I shouted grabbing the broom from beside me. "Papa." I shouted again as he came running into the room.

"Jesus Elise put the broom down." He sighed snatching it out of my hand.

"I didn't mean to frighten you." The girl said. "I'm Louise." She smiled putting her hand out for me to shake.

"No thanks." I looked at her and then back at Papa. "Who is this?" I said as he looked at this Louise lady.

"This is the women I went on a date with last night." He smiled.

"What the hell? Then why is she in our kitchen?" I said as she screwed her face.