Chapter 3

"We meet again." The boy chuckled, pulling me up to my feet by my arms. Before I could speak he spoke again. "I didn't actually have time to introduce myself before, I'm Oliver Mandè." He grinned as I brushed my jeans off.

"I'm dirty now becuase of you." I rolled my eyes as his grin faded.

"What's got your knickers in a twist?" He joked as I glared at him.

"Are you always this annoying?"

"I actually think i'm quite a pleasant young man." He looked himself up and down as I gave him a dirty look.

"Oh fuck off Oliver." I pushed past his shoulder and practically stomped back to my Papas room.

I knocked on the door, "One second." I heard him shout. I don't have time for this shit.

I walked in and sat down on the sofa in the room sighing.

"Elise I have practice now, will you be alright here?" Papa asked pulling up his race suit.

"Yeah." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Okay. Don't leave this room, you know how dangerous it gets when the cars are out on track." Papa warned me with a stern look and left the room.

As if i'd listen to that.

I waited for a minute and then scanned
my eyes across the room. Bingo. Papas credit card.

I ran out of Papas room and went straight down to the bubble tea stand.

I stood in the long long queue waiting for everyone to order. The tea i wanted to get kept changing every second. I'm a very indecisive person.

I ordered my drink, payed with Papas card and skipped off happily back to Papas room.

After practice I heard the knob on the door start to move. I quickly through the empty bubble tea cup behind the sofa and adjusted my position.

"You okay?" Papa asked, running his hands through his now very sweaty hair.

"Yup." I said as he nodded and picked up his phone.

"How was practice?" I asked him hoping he wouldn't realise that I used his card.

"Wasn't the best, i could've done better." Papa shrugged.

"Did you take my card whilst I was gone?" Papa said looking at his phone.

"No?" I said.

"So why have I got notifications that someone bought bubble tea with my card?" He raised his eyebrows.

I shrugged, "Why are you accusing me of stealing your card?"

"Because the proof is right here you stupid girl." Papa raised his voice and then sighed placing his phone down.

"Just give me back my card." He said calmly. Fuck. I gulped.

"Er- Papa..." Papa looked at me as i bit my lip. "I might have accidently.. maybe.. lost your card." I spat out.

I'm pretty sure he wanted to kill me in the moment.

"What? Elise?? That's my main card! All of my money is in that card, how stupid are you to have lost it." Papa shouted.

"I- I."

"For fucks sake." He said picking up his phone again.

A knock at his door snapped him out of his thoughts.

Papa went over to the door and as it opened I saw that Oliver kids face.

Little Leclercजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें