Chapter 2

Chapter 3 is now available on scrollstack, link in bio (or you can check the end of this chapter to know how to locate the link)

This chapter was meant to be available next Tuesday! But I loved the response in this last chapter so here is the SECOND UPDATE OF THE WEEK! Do thank me via vote and inline comments.🥰

Flats or Heels?

Jeans or Skirts?

T-Shirt or Kurtis?

Slightly mature content...

M
Jahnvi's POV....

When you are up but you don't want to get out of the bed? Yeah that's me right now, well it's a saturday morning and it's been thirty minutes I was mindlessly scrolling social media instead of getting out of the bed.

I just want to be here, I can't just be productive..

A soft knock on the door made me elert, "Mamma," It was Yuvaansh's voice and I sighed getting out of the bed finally as I went to open the door while tying my hair in a bun.

"Gool molning mamma." I smiled and looked down at the little munchkin who stood at the door, rubbing his eyes and holding a crocodile soft toy today under his hold.

"Good morning, Aansh." I picked him in his arms and walked to the bed after closing the door.

He passed me his sweetest smile before laying down on my bed, "You wanna sleep more." he made an affirmative sound before patting the mattress beside him.

Chuckling I slipped in the covers with him as my fingers caressed his baby hairs.

I got reminded by early days of my marriage and how Aansh used to get scared of me..

He is a moody kid and he is most comfortable with his dad, grandparents and his babysitter, I was just a new addition in his life and he took two months to get used to me.

I remember Mrs. Khurana telling him to call me mamma and when he did, he sounded so cute and my heart fluttered.

Getting married and being a mother to a two year old was not in my list but it just happened. I have accepted it, it's my life now.

With all the thoughts hampering my mind all over again, I slipped back into a dark embrace.

I felt a soft touch on my scalp as if someone was massaging it, the soft and warm touch trail down from my forehead down to my cheeks, the trace of my jaw and then neck, I sighed at it, hugging the duvet and leaning more at the feel of it.

"Jahnvi, jahnvi wakeup."

The voice reached my ears and my eyes shot open, I sat up with a jerk, eyes widening at my husband who stood just beside my bed.

It was a dream right?

Of course it is, Yuvraaj isn't the type to touch me when I was asleep. Not fucking possible.

I looked at him, clad in his green coloured t-shirt and black sweatpants, the glass resting on his nose, "Good morning, where is Yuvaansh?" I asked, knowing I slept with Aansh this morning.

"Good Afternoon, Jahnvi and I am sorry to barge in your room like this,but it's late and mom dad will be here in an hour so I had to wake you up." His tone soft and welcoming, I like how respectable he is with me even though I know how ruthless he is in the business field.

"It's fine," I smiled and get out of the bed, "I'll be ready in an hour." he nodded and left.

Sighing out, I walked in the washroom, with a thought in my mind that I had to share a room with him from tonight.