Chapter 6

Trigger warning: This chapter can make you go 🤮 😭

Dark chocolates or milk chocolates?👽

Date night or clubbing with friends?👽

Reading or watching?👽

The content in this chapter is inspired from some real life events lol 🤫

Do hit the star icon and leave a comment....

Chapter has errors.

Yuvraaj's POV.

My eyes stay stuck on my wife who sleeps peacefully clutching the duvet close to her chest, her face devoid of any frowns, cheeks flushed and few strands caressing her cheeks, Jahnvi is a epitome of beauty, my beauty.

She looked so serene and I shouldn't get jealous of a duvet, I couldn't sleep, the flashback of her cumming around my fingers hitting me again and again and it's been two hours to that, she went to sleep after cleaning herself and here I was, watching her like a creep because she is just too beautiful to take my eyes off hers.

If she wakes up, she would get scared, I'm surely watching her like a creep now. My fingers has it's own mind as I raised it, tucking the strands behind her ear, slowly caressing the flush of her cheeks, mine all mine.

Leaning down, I kissed her forehead and continued watching her, I felt so contended after what I did to that bastard whom I once called my mentor.

He deserves it after doing all the shits to my wife.

Flashback start....

"I used to respect you so much, that time I didn't know that you are nothing but a pedophile." I slapped him harder before taking out the cutter from my men.

Keshav Bhatia is now tied up in my basement after being badly beaten up by me. "I'm sorry Yuvraaj, it's been years to that please forgive me, I won't--ahhh" he groaned in pain not able to complete it sentence when I cute the thumb of his left finger unannounced.

It started bleeding badly splattering on my shirt as well, I take out Keshav Bhatia's record and got to know that it was not only to Jahnvi, he even tried sexual assaulting other kids and teenage girls as well, there where rape charges around him but it was all hidden by his money.

How come I didn't know about all of these?

But it's fine, it's better late than never.

He deserves it, I proceed to shove a huge piece of cloth in his mouth to stop him from shouting and started cutting all of his fingers, I heard my men hissing out seeing the torture but they didn't a word and let me do what I want.

Keshav Bhatia was bleeding badly, shivering, the bastard even pissed in his pants, disgusting.

Staring at him, I smirked and bent, grabbing all the fingers which I have cut, "Now you have to eat it." Taking out the clothe, I tried shoving it in his mouth when he cried out, nodding his head in no and begging for my mercy.

"Either you eat it, or I'm cutting your legs next."

"No no yuvraaj, I'm sorry please..."