Chapter 10

Chapter 11 of Cared and Caged is now available on scrollstack, it has 18+ mature content and it costs 12 rupees. (Link in bio, or check the end of the chapter to know how to locate the link)

Do hit the star icon and leave a comment.

Wattpad all day or sleeping all day?

Ice cream for a year or soft drinks for a year?

Rajma chawal or Biriyani?

I slept only 3 hours last night ☺️ so I'm going to sleep now, (I hope koi disturb nahi kare) comment kardena gois😔✨♥️🙏

Grammar police banne ki zarurat nahi hai! Chapter padh lo bas

Yuvraaj's POV.

I watch my wife as she dump the green roses to the dustbin like she does everyday, her movements a little shaky, that's her anger, rage and fear.

Keeping the coffee mug aside, I stood up and walked to her, "You fine, Jahnvi?" she turned, gasping as if she didn't expect me.

"You scared me." her left palm placed just above her chest.

"I didn't mean to, darling." I cupped her face and tucked her hair strands behind her ear.

"He sent me flowers again Yuvraaj, I don't want to get scared but-."

"Did he send any threatening texts to you?" she nodded in no, her face paled as she was scared.

"My team is handling it, just stay calm, you are mine, I won't let anything happen to you." she wrapped her arms around me in the next second, hugging me tighter which did provide the sense of peace and contentedness in me.

Placing a kiss on her head, I looked down when she looked up at me, "I'm ready to go with you for the business dinner."

"I'm happy to know that, I'll pick you up at 7?" She nodded and pecked her lips.

"Mamma, dad." We pulled back when Aansh ran up to us, "Aansh I told you not to run." He pouted as his mother and held his ears, "Sorry mum."

Jahnvi chuckled and picked him in her arms, "Well I'll take that sorry if you promise me not to run like that again." Aansh bobbed his head instantly. "Otay plomish."
---------------

I'll be there.

I smirked reading the text and went to get shower, Miss Khanna has finally agreed to go to the Deepnights masquerade party tonight. She didn't know that I know her.

It's fun though.

In this masquerade you can't see anyone it's anonymous and the only way to spot your partner is the same masks you would get delivered to you at your place with your personal code. Also if you wish to see your partner you can and there won't be any restrictions and it depends on your privacy.

As the time passes, I got ready in my all black tux with emerald colour tie, I opened the box which I received this morning and found the emerald green colour mask in it, embellished with some designs and beads here and there.

Deepnights app was made by an American Billionaire and they strictly follow the rules and keeps the privacy of their users intact, well the owner is my friend and I was one of those who invested, never thought I would be the one to attend one of it such parties. The costs of the pass starts from 5000$ onwards and it go ups, making it expensive and only for the elites.

The users also need to give up their phones when going inside, and anyone below 21 won't get the entry.

You all have to submit your recent blood work for them to check that you don't have any sexually transmitted diseases.