Chapter 9

Promo of chapter 10 is available at the end of the chapter!

This chapter is kind of the first turning point of this story, and yes guys you all are getting an early update as a treat.

HERE IS YOUR EIDI GUYS, EID MUBARAK TO YOU ALL✨♥️ DO SHARE BIRYANIS AND SHEER KORMA 🥹

Extra m&m's for you Emm (Wattpad didn't let me tag you 😭)

Votes and comments pleashhh!!!!

Okay

Fried Rice or Biryani?

Bollywood or Hollywood?

Sweet or Spicy?

If you help me complete 10k family (10k followers) by next week then I'll give double updates!

Chapter 10 is now available on scrollstack (link in bio or just check the end of the chapter to know how to locate the chapter) CHAPTER 10 will be on WATTPAD NEXT THURSDAY! If you want to read it now, follow the link it has 2600+ words and costs 12 rupees.

Yuvraaj's POV

"Sir, he is no more." I heard one of my men saying and smirked before he stepped aside and let me get in my dungeon, Keshav Bhatia is no more, he died because he couldn't handle the torture I poured on him.

That rapist deserved more though but he got away with an easy death.

It's been twenty days of his torture, twenty days of me refraining him from eating or drinking anything edible and instead I told my men to fed him his own flesh.

The state in-front of me made me want to throw up but it was satisfactory as well. My men had cut his left arm and fed it to him, and at last they cut his dick thrust it in his mouth but he just died, not able to take that amount of pain and torture.

Giving a once over, I walked out when my phone beeped with a text, "You all know what needs to be done." My men nods at me and I leave the place, taking my phone out of my pocket to see the text.

It was from a new number .

Whatever you are doing will come out! Start counting, Mr. Khurana or should I say Darkwind.

I squint my eyes reading the text, it was sent from a private number, who the fuck is it?

Calling my team, I told them to trace the number before I get in my mustang and drove to Khurana Mansion.

(YUVRAAJ KO GAALI DENE KE LIYE READY HOJAOOO)

Darkwind

Yes, I'm fucking Darkwind, Mrs. Jahnvi Yuvraaj Khurana's past, her fucking nightmare, and she won't know not until I tell her. I like that she is taking a refugee in me, that bastard Vikram Singhania almost tracked me.