Chapter 13

Yes I'm late. This chapter was meant to available last week and it's because I was not able to write. Writer's block is real guys, I lost all the motivation to complete this book and I was on the verge of announcing discontinuation of this book. But then I tried writing again last day and here is the update for you all. I hope you all are proud of me🥹🥰🌹🩷

Okay dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

Ice cream or shakes?

Jaiveer's penthouse or Yuvraaj's Mansion?

Ignore the typosss!

Important Note!!!!
I want to clear one thing here before you all read the chapter. I have gotten so many comments related to Jahnvi being dumb and all. Sure I agree she is dumb (chutiya toh hai woh) but. There are other comments, how could she do this? How could she sleep with a stranger? And blah blah.

Guys I hope you all are remember that the setting of the story is in America (their college life) and they are elite, they are not the very nice and Sanskari. And to be really honest all these are very common in USA and other countries.

And about the faceless nude thing (oh my God, I would never do this, how could Jahnvi do this?) it's okay no one's putting you at gun point and telling you to do this my dear readers, this was foolish but again it's common as well ☺️ aap sab sharif ho Jahnvi nahi hai, she was rebel, her life is different from our life, her mentality is different from us and let me tell you, this nude thing is also very common.

How come Jahnvi don't know that it's Yuvraaj and not someone else? Does she don't know his voice?
Okay for that you need to wait for the detailed Jahnvi's pov. And another thing, it's normal to forget someone's voice and it's been more than 4 years and second thing is, from Jahnvi's POV Yuvraaj is the best man, who is calm, composed and very respectful so Jahnvi ko doubt hua hi nahi.

Jahnvi's POV. Chapter 13

I'm doomed.

But what did I expect? Some softness?

Well no.

I felt it, I felt him hicking up my dress and instantly ripping off the thong I was wearing, "what the-"

"Not a word unless you want me to stop." His voice so deep and heavy making me ache for him.

I don't want him to stop.

Breathing out, I relaxed my body when he got a hold of my nape, pushing my face further down to the head rest of the couch, his free hand instantly ramming in my pussy, it actually hurt a little, but I got used to it when he started thrusting in an out of me, my walls clenched around him, "Manhandling turns you on huh? Such a dirty little slut." I was too gone to reply, his fingers felt so good, it was out of the blue, I didn't expect that.

"Don't cum.." it was a warning, he pushed his fingers more that I was already close as he wrenched his fingers out of me, I tried turning to face him but his hold didn't let me, "Try moving again and I'll restrict your orgasm."

The sound of the belt unbuckling and pant unzipping reached my ears before I felt him parting my asscheeks, he positioned his cock at my entrance, rubbing the pierced head against my pussy, fuck, I shivered at the cold metal touching it.

It's so wrong and downright kinky.

"Beg me to fuck you." I flinched when a slap hit my right asscheek. It burns so bad.

I gulped and let out, "Please?"

"Please what?" Another slap and my pussy clenched, "Beg for my cock and make it worth."