Chapter 11

Hey guys, as promised here comes the update.

This chapter has mature content and if any bitch report this🥰 and it gets deleted from the wattpad, trust me I won't publish this book on wattpad again. (Dhamki nahi de rahi mereko already wattpad se warning milchuki hai that my book is in danger)

Enjoy all the kaand I have written in this chapter and please don't be a grammar police.

Okay Summer or Winter?

Shakes or sodas?

Mango or orange?

I have cleared this before and I'm clearing it again, YUVAANSH IS YUVRAAJ'S SON. Our Yuvraaj is not that saint guys, he fucked his first wife and got her pregnant,Yuvaansh is the by product of it. Yuvaansh has blue eyes instead of green and it's because he has gotten his mother's eyes. I hope it's cleared now.

Chalo everyone, it's very hot, take three sips of water then start reading this chapter.

Stay hydrated Cuties.

Yuvraaj' POV

Jahnvi looked so beautiful, looking down at me with her pretty brown orbs, her chest heaving up and down as she waited for my next move.

Trailing my eyes down, I take off her lacy black thong even though I wanted to rip that off her, "Smells like mine." I added after bringing it closer to my nose, her breath hitching at it.

She has pink hue creeping on her cheeks, I made the most confident and strong girl blush, something unexpected indeed.

Stuffing her thong in my pocket, I looked at her drooling pussy, she was so wet and ready for me have to taste as I got closer and placed another kiss closer to her pussy, my warm breath hitting her sensitive skin causing her shudder for me.

"Eyes on me." And a long lick, her taste erupting in my mouth, "Is this what you wanted right, Wife?" Another lick before my tongue reach out to tease her clit.

Jahnvi let out a moan, sending a zap to my aching cock, "I've wanted to taste you from the moment I have seen you wearing that pretty red lahenga for me at our wedding," she hissed, her left palm reaching to curl around my hair.

My tongue worked, in and out, round and round, making her wetter as her fingers tightened further in my hair. My wife was a good learner, she didn't close her eyes and continued staring at me, watching the way my tongue licked and sucked her cunt.

"Such a pretty cunt, all mine." I sucked the sides of it, the butterfly skin down there, glistening with her juices and I chose to graze my tongue just slowly, "Mmm fuck..." that breathy moan encouraged me to go further as I used my other hand and pushed two of my fingers inside her, feeling her tight pussy clenching around my fingers.

Fuck, I can't wait to fuck her with my cock again, feeling her wet walls and that cunt milking around me.

Jahnvi raised her hips, grinding on my fingers and tongue as her breathe ragged, "Like that wife, grind on my face, use me." and she did by pushing my face harder against her.

She was out of control and I loved that I was the one who was making her feel all these.

Jahnvi is so breathtaking, so erotically beautiful for my eyes and it's fucking exclusive for me.

I am not letting any other motherfucker see her like this.

"Oh fuck, Yuv.." I like it, I like the nickname and the way she was moaning it for me.

"Keep moaning my name like that, sweetheart." I went feral, putting another finger inside her and fucking her deeper with it, "Aah. It hurts.."

I chuckled against her pussy and looked up at her, "You are not able to take my fingers, how will you take my cock?" she bit her bottom lip, not knowing what to answer, her face drowsy with pleasure as well as confusion.