Chapter 4

I'm back.

I didn't update last week, reason aap logo ko agar pata nahi ho toh, kripya karke Mera announcement/message board check karlein!!!!

Ramadan Mubarak to all my Muslim readers ✨❤️ I'll suggest you to skip my books during this month ☺️ it will have curse words and even mature contents, if you still wanna read it then it's your call ☺️ don't blame me thanks.

Last chapter has 800+ comments ☺️ so please don't forget to comment in this chapter as well.

Chapter 5 will be available on Sunday (as it's a double update week) or if you want to read it right now, the link is available in my Wattpad profile (or check the end of the chapter to know how to locate the link...

The chapter is not edited, your author is so bimaar these days ☺️

Would you rather eat ice-cream all day or iced coffee all day?

Would you rather bake cake for your friend or for your crush?

Would you rather simp on your professors or on your seniors?

Don't forget to read the promo at the end of the chapter .

I was ready to fall and embarassed myself when I felt a clutch at my right palm, "Careful Jahnvi." he pulled me with a jerk until I slammed into his chiseled chest, my breathed picked up as something down there tightened.

"Uh, I'm fine." I tried to get out of his hold but he tightened it instead, wrapping his free arm around my bare waist, as he hissed out , "Can you stop running away from me, Jahnvi?"

"Mr. Khurana I--" I stuttered, trying to look anywhere but him.

"Say, I'm listening."

"Let go of me." he didn't and pulled me closer to him even if it was possible.

"Mr. Khurana , someone can walk in on us." even though I have had stopped struggling still my wordings didn't stop.

"No one's here." it was just a deep whisper from his side before I felt a kiss on the side of my head and I was not even moved on from it when he dropped another kiss on my left cheek, "You smell so fucking good." His lips met my jaw and I hissed.

Yuvraaj loosened his hold around my wrist and it was a nice chance to escaped from his hold but I didn't, instead I tilted my head, letting him place a kiss at the base of my throat, his musky sandalwood and spice scent mixing in the air.

It's better to give in and enjoy, "Mr. Khurana---"

"Yuvraaj" he corrected, his voice vibrating against my neck as he kissed the thudding pulse there, making it harder for me to stop the arousal down there.

I let my hand wander on his chest, moving to his hair, arching and giving him access, his kisses were soft with his beards rubbing against my skin little harshly and then suddenly, I gasped, letting out a moan of his name when he grazed the skin, sucking on it harder.

"Aahh Yuvraaj..."

He groaned against my neck as I tugged at his hair, he kissed and licked on the spot where he left his first ever mark.

"Don't call me Mr. Khurana ever." That's what he said after moving back, "I love hearing Yuvraaj from your mouth."

I didn't know how to respond to that and the urge to look away from him hit me, but I couldn't, my body froze at the spot, "Fuck, I can't control anymore---" and his lips were on mine, I gasped and stumbled back but he held me tight, kissing me as if his life dependent on it.