Chapter 3

To my scrollstack readers, Chapter 4 is now available on scrollstack and finally it's a long update of 3k words and it costs 15 rupees (link in bio) or you can check the screenshot at the end of the chapter to know how to locate the chapter in Scrollstack.

Hello Everyone 🥰 here comes the update on time 🥰.

Update Tuesday ko nahi Mila because I was busy and I gave double updates last week. You can get another update this week as well if you all can give me nice response in this chapter. Last chapter got 900+ comments and 1.6k votes, remember that 🥰..

This chapter has 2000+ words (couldn't write more than that🥰 next chapter 3k words ki hogi🥰)

WiFi or Mobile data?

Tab or phone?

Games or reading?

(Okay this is completely out of the topic but I want you all to know that if I ever write books on Agastya, Yuvaansh and Shahveer, I WON'T pair Agastya with Jahnvi and Yuvraaj's kid, I find this uncomfortable and cringe, I have gotten enough texts, comments and questions related to it and my readers want me to spice up the second generation series, so firstly I have lot, like lot in first generation toh second ki baat hi nahi Kare toh accha hai! Also This is uncomfortable okay? Abhimaan and Jahnvi literally fucked uncountable times and there is no way I want their children's to fuck🥰)

Slightly mature content ahead....

I feel exposed, so exposed and stilled at the place, my legs were spread and pussy bare to his predatory eyes as he watched me with the smirk and fuck me, I feel my pussy glistening more to it, my ears were ringing due to the wild beating of my heart and as much as I want to look away, my gaze finds it's way to the depth of his forest green orbs.

My kurta was hiked up to my waist, my pants were down, I am sure looking like a grade slut on his bed, "That was such a quite nice show but-----" he stopped and did a once over making my breathe hitched, "getting back to my question, does that even pleasure you?"

"I---" I fumbled and snapped my legs, trying to pull my pants up, "STOP." The shudder leaving my body at his hard tone, it laced with something dark.

"Spread..."

"Huh?"

"Spread your legs for me." The command in his voice was a straight zap to my aching core as I find myself obeying his order, "Keep the vibrator aside and push two of your fingers in." Huh? How to tell him that I can't cum with my fingers, never did, I need clit stimulation or vibrator.

"Mr. Khu----"

"Do as you are told Jahnvi."

I might regret this later but I dropped my left hand down to the south, flicking my clit once before pushing two of my fingers in, "Like that, now fuck yourself with your fingers," my other palm clutched the bedsheet tight as I thrust my fingers in and out, Yuvraaj's eyes dropped to my tits and my nipples hardened more straining against the material of my kurta.

"They look painful." he stepped closer standing just beside the bed, "Are they?" I failed to form any words, just moaning and gasping in return, the knots were forming in the pit of my stomach again but I know I won't be able to cum like always.

Chuckling, he brushed his fingers over my right tit and damn, I shivered so hard, I wanted to beg him to touch me, do me like he pleases but no words come out of my mouth.

He trailed his fingers on my neck, slowly tracing the nuptial chain then to my jaw, "You gonne cum for me?" I nodded in return, "Then do it, show me, how needy you are." That deep and husky voice made me drip down to his silk sheets.