Chapter 1: Fetch time!

Nobody's Pov

Dogday and Catnap meet for the first time about 2 years ago, it was weird, Dogday was trying to talk to catnap, but catnap didn't even say hello. everybody thinks that he's scary, excepting for dogday, he always tries to play with him, or to include him in the games that him and the other critters play. One day, Dogday woke up around 11 am, everyone still asleep, and they had break.

Everyone was sleeping, except Dogday, until he saw a purple figure some meters away from him.

Dogday's Pov

I saw, what i think is, Catnap, so, i runned to him happily, at least i could hang out with him... or... maybe no?
We meet for the first time about 2 years, he didn't spoke any time, he just stands... there... with a creepy smile, i always ignored he's smile, i don't want he to feel ignored, so i tried including him in the games. but he just doesn't... wan't to play...? i don't know... but i'm still trying! i'm sure he'll speak some day! he can't stay like this forever! or maybe... he can?
Once i reached Catnap he seemed a little annoyed, my tail was wagging, so i say hi to him.
Dogday: Hi Catnap! how are you doing?
He just... standed there... i felt a little uncomfortable with his... eyes looking at me, but i ignored it...
Dogday:Wanna play a game with me?

He standed there, i felt like he's face say no

Dogday:Pleaseee!!
Catnap just nodded in agreement, i think he was a bit annoyed about this... but... i think we can still have fun...?
I had the ball that the others use to play fetch with me, i pointed the ball, sayin' that i wanted to play fetch, he didn't... say nothin'... he just... standed there... like always... i felt bad... but i throw the ball for him to fetch
Dogday:Fetch!
I screamed
Dogday:Go! As far as you can!
My tail was wagging, but, he just looked at me, standing there.
Dogday:Why are you... Just standing there...?
I asked with a nervous face, he still looked at me
Catnap:I... Hate... this... game...
He's voice was like a whisper, i begun feeling nervous, and jumped a bit, for listening for the first time Catnap's voice.
Dogday:C'mon Catnap... i know you don't like playin' games... but... you're the only one who is awake...
I get no response

I was starting to feel angry and sad, so, with some tears falling from my eyes, i looked at the floor. when i look where Catnap was, he wasn't there anymore. I cleaned my eyes, and in some seconds, i saw him back with the ball in he's hand
Dogday:You actually... go for it...?
Catnap nodded in agreement, but i feel like he was annoyed. I begin to feel bad, i realised... and i am technically forcing him... I looked to the floor with sadness, and then look at him, who was in front of me, standing there, with he's creepy smile.
I softly took the ball from he's hand
Dogday:I'm sorry for forcing you to play, Catnap... i know you don't wan't to play... you're free to go...
Instead, he standed there, now he wasn't looking at me, he was looking at the floor, he looked at me with he's creepy smile again, He sighed, and he shook his head. he throw the ball away, and made a gesture of "Go fetch it!"
I was surprised he didn't go, but, anyways i smiled, and my tail begin wagging like crazy, while i was blushing a little, i hope he doesn't notice!
I run to fetch the ball, and rapidly bring it back to Catnap.
And we do this for like... 40 minutes? and i looked to he's face, he seemed a bit annoyed, just a bit... (I hope) and when i go back with the ball, he simply gave the ball to me, and walked away, probably going to he's house.
I looked at him, and smiled, i feel my tail was wagging like crazy and violently, as i feel i was blushing, and feel my stomach becoming empty, i could think was in... him...

What are these feelings?! I never felt like that before! even with any of the other critters!
I... can make sure that... i felt really well being around him... not gonna lie... but why?! whats wrong with me?!

Heya! Damián Here, i tried making it as long as possible, i will try to make chapters as soon as i can, and not delay for 5 days... it depends on what i'm doing/where i am/and anything!
I hope you really enjoyed this first part!!!! this is my first history so... i hope you like it!!! (yeah short ass chapter, i'll try making them larger :D)
Cya!!!!