QnA

Me:IF YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAAAAYYYY!!!! I WILL PROVE YOU WROONNGGG!!!! I'LL TAKE YOU ON THE WAAYYYY!!!! BOY JUST COME ALOOOONNNGGG!!!! HEEAAARRRR MEEE WHEN I SAAAYY HEEEEEEYYYY!!!!! ITS MURDER ON THE DANCEFLOOOORRRRR!!!!!!

i was in my room calmly listening and singing to music

Me:Goddammit... that fucking song is so fricking good, i'll definetely make Otto sing it... "Oh, but otto is a man!" fuck off dude, he knows how to speak like a girl... wait... talking about Otto, lets check wattpad...

i oppened wattpad, to see my notifications.

Me:Okay lets see if any of these fucking catnap x dogday stories had been updated...

i see my notifications

Me:One moon away hasn't been updated... The guilt hasn't been, rasonable, it was updated yesterday i think...? What is wrong with me?! hasn't been updated... Star gazin' hasn't... well i think it was updated about 2 days ago...? now lets check spanish ones... Una pequeña bromita was updated yesterday... Seras mio hasn't... Mi lunita hasn't been updated... "Dogday x catnap" hasn't... tu eres solo mio hasn't... no one... its fine...

(If some of u readed this part, don't rush, i'm waiting patiently :) )

Me:Now let's check my stories, i had just uploaded "Sei il mio gattino"... a bit cringe the portrait... but i like it... ok... "The moon's sun" has... 273 views with just 3 chapters?! tysm! now... "I will do anything for-"

i was speechless, i literally wanted to cry (not joking, i was really going to cry of happiness)

Me:NO. FUCKING. WAY.... 1K VIEWS?! WHAT THE FUCK?! I DIDN'T EXPECT EVEN 500!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! TYSM GUYSS!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!! CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! I NEVER EXPECTED MUCH SUPPORTTT!!!!!! I CAN'T EXPRESS MYSELF WITH WORDS!!!!! oh fuck... wait... I PROMISED A QNA!!!!! FUCKKK!!!!!

as i said this, i pressed a button, and got teleported to the critter's world.

i entered Dogday's house, and found dogday with catnap peacefully reading a book, and they jumped when they saw me

Dogday:AAAA!!!! WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE?!

i went to dogday, and put my hand in he's mouth

me:SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR A SECOND DOGDAY! THE PEOPLE HAS QUESTIONS FOR YOOUUUUU!!!!!!

Catnap:FIRST OF ALL, WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE?!

Me:THE CREATOOOORRRRR OF THIS FANFIIICCCC!!!!!!

Catnap:OOOOOOHHHHHH that solves many questions....

Me:QUESTIONS?! QUESTIONS ARE YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING ANSWER! WHERE THE FUCK IS OTTO?!

Catnap:OTTTOOOO!!!!!

Otto came from upstairs

Otto:Ja?

Me:COME HEREEEE!!!! QNA TIMMMEEEEE!!!!!!

Otto went where i was, and took out my hand from dogday's mouth

Dogday:*breathing intensifies*

Me:YEESSSSSSS!!!!! 1K REEAADDDDDSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Catnap:congrats...? i think...?

i glanced to catnap with a "smile"

Me:

Catnap:WHAT THE F-

Me:SHUT UP!

i scream, and he shuts up.

Dogday:Why are you so fucking similar to me?

Me:Cuz i took a random image from google of you, and edited it!