Chapter 3: The Nightmare

Dogday's Pov

When I woke up it was around  3 pm... how did I sleep so much?! I quickly go to the kitchen to make breakfast... I was still asking to myself how did I sleep so much... And... So well...?
Well... The thing is that today is the sleepover I was hosting! Cant wait more!

(Time skip to sleepover)

Still dogday's pov

My friend arrived to my house around 9 PM, and we started playing. There was a storm out of my house, everyone was now scared, i was tryin' to calm them down as I could, I noticed that Catnap wasn't here, I think he saw the storm and decided not to come.

Until, we were so scared and we couldn't sleep, and, we saw the door slowly opening, and, it was Catnap. He was with he's creepy and cute smil- huh... What do I'm thinking? Well... The thing is that... Everyone screamed "CATNAP!!" With a happy tone, I didn't scream, but i looked at him with a happy face, and my tail was wagging fast.
All the other critters begged to Catnap to make them sleep, I didn't, even if I was sleepy... And... I saw a red smoke coming from Catnap's mouth, and then, everyone started to laugh like crazy, even me.

I didn't know what was happening, until I felt tired, tired, I felt how my heart began beating slower, how I was in the couch, I just put my head in one of the sides of the couch (if you don't get it he put himself in the position that he was sleeping I  the original video), and everything was becoming darker and darker and...

Catnap's Pov

I sat in the couch, while i saw everyone falling asleep, I put a alarm in the clock, for 11 am o'clock, then, I saw dogday, sleeping with he's blanket, he was very cute, and adorable. I couldn't do anything more than smiling normally, and, crawled to him, lifted the blanket, and put my head in his chest, he's vanilla scent... Was so strong... And comfortable, I put myself in a comfortable position with dogday.
Catnap:Vanilla...
I whispered, I looked to dogday, who was asleep.
Catnap:You're very special for me, Dogday...
I whispered, closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

Dogday's pov

I woke up at... 3 A.M? I think? Just to feel something heavy in my chest, and a soft body with me, and a strong lavender scent.
Catnap was sleeping with me?!
Fuck! Gosh! Oh god... I felt my heart beating fast and hard, and I felt like I was blushing, and everytime more red. I began sweating and I felt like if my stomach was empty. He was purring, I put my arm around he's neck, he was so soft and cute... I could kiss him more than 1000, and I would want more... Wait... What I am thinking?!
Maybe I'm... In love with him...
Goddammit! Now I was redder, for realizing that I'm in love with him... Since that day... That he played with me... I felt like this... But why?! What's wrong with me?! Also... A cat and a dog doesn't fit! It's not right! Or maybe... Maybe it is right? And...
Maybe he likes me...? I don't know...

I saw he's eyes open, and he was red like me, before I could say anything, that red smoke exited he's moth, and... I fell asleep...

Dogday's nightmare Pov
(GORE WITH SMUT WARNING, IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS, SKIP TO THE 😇, Writers note:What I'm doing with my life 💀, btw, now here comes catnap... Um... How to say it... V1ol4t1ng Dogday... If yk yk)

I was in a cell of the playhouse... It was filled with blood, not mine, but, I saw catnap in a weird form... He was more big... And scarier... He looked at me...
And he just grabbed me in the neck, and he raised me, I was choking, and I begged for mercy
Dogday:Pl-please! C-c-catnap! Ha-have merc-mercy!
I barely said
Catnap:FOLLOW THE PROTOTYPE, OR SEE THE CONSEQUENCES OF BEING A HERETIC.
He said, he's voice, was glitchy, I didn't do anything, but he stopped choking me
Dogday:I d-d-dont even kn-know who's the pr-prototype!
I said scared
Catnap:YOU SHOULD KNOW.
HE WILL SAVE US.
Dogday:Wh-what?! Catnap?! Since when you're religious?!
Catnap:THAT DOESNT MATTER, BE SAVED BY HIM, OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES
I looked at the floor, no word exited from my mouth, I was really scared
Catnap:SAY SOMETHING.
Dogday:I-
Catnap grabbed me from the neck again, and started choking me, I begged again.
Dogday:M-mercy!!! Pl-please! I will d-d-do anything!!
Catnap:CONVERT TO THE PROTOTYPE, OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES.
I just couldn't respond, I was too scared, he left me in the floor, but he stabbed he's claw in my arm, really deep, I screamed in pain.
Catnap:COME ON, BEG FOR MERCY, IF THATS THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO.
Dogday:Pl-please! Have mercy catnap! Please! I beg you!
He stabbed he's claw even deeper, I didn't feel my arm in that point, then he stabbed he's claws in my leg, and screamed in pain
Dogday:Please!! Have mercy! You can't do this! Please!
Catnap:BE SAVED OR BE KILLED!
I was screaming In pain, and begging him for mercy, h looked at me, he giggled a bit.
Catnap:You look cute when you beg. Beg more.
He said in a "normal tone", he pinned me in the wall with he's claws, and I began screaming louder, and begged him for mercy more, while crying
Dogday:Please catnap... Have mercy... I beg you... I will convert... But please stop...
I said with tears and stuttering a lot
Catnap:Hmm... Ok... But I wanna hear you beg more. In... A different way~
Dogday:Wh-What?
Catnap, pinning me at the wall with he's claws, he now just pinned me with he's hands, I saw that he converted in he's normal form, a bit more taller than me.
He started kissing me, I didn't like this so much, and tried to pull him away, and it didn't work
Catnap:Bad boy~
He said me, I was as red as a tomato, he touched my ass, and I put very nervous and started sweating, he took out he's dick (💀) and he put it near my ass, I started sweating more and become more red, I looked at him with a confused face, he was looking me with a "hot" smile, and then he put his dick in me, I felt pain and a little pleasure of this, he started fucking me, I couldn't help but moan really loud, and begging him to stop.
Dogday:Ah!!~ Catnap! St-stop! It h-hurts!!~ FUCK!~
I said while closing my eyes in pain, catnap put he's hand in my mouth, I tried to scream for help, but it didn't work with he's hand in my mouth
Catnap:You look cuter when you shut up~
He told me in a sweat form, he started to fuck me harder, I tried moaning louder, so someone could hear me, but it didn't work, I lost all my hope, and just shut up, my moans were not loud, no one could hear it.
Catnap:Good boy~
He whispered in my ear, and passed he's finger in my check.
Catnap:Ah!~ Dogday! Fuck im close!~
He said, and he came on me... I all could think is... Why...?
He then kissed me in the neck, and he put out he's dick from my ass, I looked at him with a scared face, and he giggled at me, and then he grabbed Me, and forced me to go with him, he hide he's dick in his pants (fur? Idk, pretend), and he make me go to a giant room, there was a statue with different plushies and death toys, I looked at it terrified, and he forced me to pray, he was prayin' with me, I couldn't do nothing but cry, he looked at me angry
Catnap:you don't have to cry while begging!
He punched me in the arm
Catnap:you have to be happy!
He stabbed he's claw in my back, I screamed in pain.
Catnap:He will save us! Repeat it!
Dogday:H-he will sa-save us!
I barely said, and catnap stabbed he's claw near my neck
Catnap:I Can't hear you!

Dogday:He will save us!
I said more loudly
Catnap:SAY IT LOUDER!
Dogday:HE WILL SAVE US!
I screamed, and he stabbed eve  harder he's claw in me, all I could do was screaming in pain
Dogday:Please.. stop... STOOPPPP!!!!

😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

Dogday's Pov

I woke up scared, it was around 11:07 A.M, I saw that everyone was around me, with worried faces, even catnap.
Bobby:Dogday? Are you okay?
Hoppy:Yeah... You were screaming, moaning, and even begging!
Bubba:and... You screamed "STOPPP!!!"... You had a nightmare?
I saw that catnap looked at me with a terrified face, and then looked at the floor with a expression of regretting something. I looked at him, who was with me, and then looked at the others.
Dogday:I had a... Nightmare... Really bad nightmare... But It was just that... A bad dream...
Catnap:I-im sorry...
Everyone jumped a bit, catnap never ever said a single word in front of everyone, everyone looked at him with a confused face.
Catnap:In the mid of the night... I was sleeping with Dogday...
I, and catnap, become as red as tomatoes.
Catnap:And... I saw that he woke up, and saw me... I... Felt nervous... And the red smoke exited of my mouth, and he fell asleep, after some minutes I fell asleep with him... And... I just remembered... That I don't have to use the same smoke in a person twice per day... Or they'll have really bad nightmares...
After he's explanation, some critters looked at him with a angry face, especially Crafty Corn...
Catnap:And I regret... I'm sorry Dogday...
I got up from the couch, and catnap too, I hugged him, he was really soft...
Dogday:I forgive you catnap... And, it was not your fault...

Hello! Damian here.
1688 words! Without counting this! Wow, I hope you really enjoy it and, I hope this can be headed more, and be more supported, I am tryin' to be original in this stories, I hope you really liked it! Cya!

Final count of words: 1737 Words.