Chapter 2: A crush?

Catnap's Pov

The other critters always think that I'm... Scary... Or try to avoid me, all of them, excepting one.
Dogday.
For me, he is like a fool dog trying to speak to someone that will never do. And I always began to think in the night: "why he still try to get my attention?" Maybe because he is the "leader" of us, and haves to know us. Or something like that, yesterday I saw him alone, he wanted to play the fetch game.
I don't like playin' games, but, I accepted anyways, so he would stop bothering me. He wanted me to fetch the ball, I just Standed there, looking at him. And after all this, I decided I would throw the ball, and he would fetch it. He's tail begun wagging...

After all this, I decided to go home, so I gave him the ball, and, just go away, I felt like he was watching me, but I just ignored it.
Now, I am in my bed, trying to sleep... But... I just could think in him... But... Why? What did he did for me to like him...? What is wrong with me? I don't know... I decided listenin' to some music.
I turned on my Radio, and began searching for a song I like, and I finally found one, I put it, and, I go to my bed, and sit in it, while closing my eyes, I really love this song! Until I see through my window... It was dark...

(Btw if you wanna know what he is listening, he's listening "Dressed for success" of Roxette, if you didnt listen it yet, listen it, it is really good!)

Damn... What hour is? I don't know... Maybe 8 P.M? I just know that, I heard door knocking, what? I thought to myself, who would knock my door? None of the critters interact with it! They don't even get close to my house!
I go to the door, and opened it.
Dogday? What the?

Dogday:Hey Catnap!
I Standed at him with a confused face
Dogday:It's not necessary not to speak, I already listened you.
Catnap:*sigh* Fine... What do you want?
I said with a annoyed tone
Dogday:I'm hosting a sleepover, can I expect you to be there?
Catnap:Now?
Dogday:No, dummy! Tomorrow! At 9 PM
Catnap:*sigh* Fine... I'll be there...
He's tail began wagging, and not slow, fast.
Dogday:Cool! Oh! You're listening to music?
Catnap:Yes...
Dogday:can I enjoy with you?
I look at him, I feel like I begin blushing a little... Why?!
Catnap:*deep breath and sigh* Fine... But don't stay for long!
I said, and he entered, he was exploring my house, I understand, he was never in here, but I didn't like that so much... I felt like I was being stalked or something like that,
I didn't say anything, I know dogday is too innocent to even understand the word "Stalking", or even understand good "Sex", so I didn't say him nothing...
Dogday:You're listening Roxette?
Catnap:Yep.
Dogday:I like it too! I also like Madonna and Michael Jackson!
Catnap:didn't know you have good likes at music...
Dogday:how would you know, if you never talked or questioned?
Catnap:Yeah... Right...
We looked at each other, and then he looked at the floor and I to the wall, this was the most uncomfortable silence I had... I think...

Catnap:Well... Umm...
Dogday:Uh... I have to go!
He's tail begun wagging, and really fast, and I noticed he was a bit red
Catnap:Y-yeah... It-its late..
Dogday:Yeah haha...
Catnap:well... Are you going?
Dogday:Y-yeah... Umm... Bye!
Catnap:B-bye!
When he was at the door, he looked at me
Dogday:Catnap?
Catnap:Yeah?
Dogday:I l-like your e-eyes...
I felt like my heart was beating really fast and hard, and I was becoming red and feeling nervous. I think dogday feel the same way, because he's tail was wagging really, but really fast, he was really red, and he looked nervous.
Catnap:O-oh... Umm... Th-thanks!
Before I could say anything else, he ran away.

Dogday's Pov

Why did I said that why did I said that why did I said that?! I want to kill myself... I feel like coward for running away from him... But... I just felt so nervous! I felt like my stomach was empty... What is wrong with me?! Maybe I... Have a crush on him...?

No no no... No dogday... Don't say fool things... You were just nervous... But... Why?! Agh!
I think I will just... Go home...
When I arrived to my house, I go directly to my bed... I felt tired... Catnap wasn't here to make me sleep, and I don't really like when he does... I don't know... And... The last time he made it, I had a nightmare... And he says things that confuses me... Like... Sex? I think I understand what It is... Sounds weird... But... I can't do anything about it... Now I'm in my bed, there was just a thing in my mind...
Him.
Why i can't stop thinking in him?! Why! Ugh... Maybe... Ugh... I should sleep... I took my pillow and hugged it... Thinking that... It was... Catnap?!
I can't stop thinking in him... But well... I just closed my eyes and... Fell asleep...

Helo! Damian here, how's this going? I hope more people can read this... Sorry if I made mistakes while writing, if I did, tell me in comments! It took hard to me thinking about what to write, fortunately, my mind fly thinking on this... I hope you really like this story! I think it has potential! Cya!!!!