Chapter 4:The Conflict

Catnap's Pov

He... hugged me? and forgived me? i mean.. it was not my fault, but i used the red smoke.
i felt how i was blushing, and began feeling nervous
Catnap:Thanks...
I whispered to he's ear
Dogday:No worries!
He said with a smile, and then he stopped hugging me
Dogday:Well, i'm making breakfast for everyone! What do you guys want?
Everyone:PANCAKES!!!
Dogday:Okay! but help me to do them.
Bobby:I'll help!

I started to feel jealousy, but i knew that bobby wasn't in love with dogday, but i couldn't avoid it.
when bobby and dogday went to the kitchen, i saw crafty looking at me with a annoyed face
I looked at her with a dead stare, and she looked away
I know what she feels for dogday, i knew it since i was in here. she always looks at him blushed, and always starts to sweat.
I hope she doesn't do a stupidity for me and dogday hugging, but knowing her, she will do.
After some minutes, bobby and dogday came back with some delicious pancakes, i have to admit that, i love pancakes, and when dogday does them, its even better, so i devoured them, instantly when they gave my plate.

Dogday was looking me with a happy face, and sat next to me and began eating.
Dogday:You are really enjoying them, don't you?
He asked me
Catnap:Yes! they are delicious! how you always make them so good?!
He looked at me blushing and surprised
Dogday:Y-you... liked th-them?
Catnap:Since the first time i tried them!
I said happily, he just looked at the floor, red.
Until i see crafty corn.
She was looking at me really angry, she was really jealous.
I just gave her a evil smile, and continue eating while talking with dogday
Dogday:So how did you sleep?
He said now even more redder.
Catnap:I have to admit it, really good, you're so soft...
I said while blushing like crazy, and instantly regretting.
Almost everyone looked at me with a confused face, i saw some of them even laughing, and Crafty red of anger.
Why did i said that?! Fuck! 
Catnap:What? Its the truth!
I said, some of them shrugged and continue eating and talking, and some others looked at me for some seconds, and then continue eating. i looked up at dogday's face, redder than a tomato, and he's tail was wagging really fast.
Dogday:I sleeped well too.. yo-you're soft too...
He said, we both are now like tomatoes, 
Catnap:Good.. 
I finished eating, and dogday too, we finished earlier than the rest of the critters, i picked up our plates and i left them in the kitchen
Dogday:Did you know i could do it?
Catnap:Yep, any problem?
Dogday Giggled
Dogday:No, i just don't want to bother you.
Catnap:No you're not bothering me at all!
Dogday:Oh ok...

I just wanted to ask if he wants to be my best friend... but... i don't know... is it too early? hmm...
Dogday:Wanna be my best friend?
He asked, with he's tail was wagging even faster.
I looked at him surprised, but grateful inside
Catnap:Really? That earlier?
Dogday:Sure! Why not?
Catnap:Well, then yes! i wanna!
He hugged me, i was really nervous
Dogday:Thanks Catnap!!! I appreciate it!
Catnap:N-n-no pr-problem...
I hugged back
we stopped hugging, and we began to talk, and when everyone finished their breakfast, everyone go to their homes, excepting for Crafty, who ws looking at me really angry and jealous.
Crafty:Hey dog... can i stay?
Dogday:Uhm... why?
Crafty:I just wanna hang out!
Dogday:Sure, why not, today's break, so i don't have any problem. are you coming catnap?
He said to me, and Crafty was looking at me with a "No, bitch" Face
Catnap:No, dogday... i'm so sorry, playtime co's worker's are calling me... they say that my brother is here.
Dogday:You have a brother?!
He said surprised.
Catnap:Yes, he was... adopted... i hope he will be accepted...
Dogday:He'll surely be! I will accept him!
Catnap:Thanks...
Dogday:Now... about the hang out, its okay, its your brother.
He said, with a fake smile, but clearly he was dissapointed.
Catnap:Lets hang out at the night!
Dogday:Sure!
He said, now he was really happy. with a real smile.

He and crafty corn left, yes, my brother is coming, but, not today, or tomorrow. he'll be here in... 5 days, so i decided to see what they are going to do
I silently followed them, they were heading towards the... woods?
there was a kind of forest around our houses, but, we rarely have been there, and dogday fears about it
Dogday:Um... why are we going to the forest?
I hear him say
Crafty:A special place for a special moment!
Special? huh, my BALLS are special.
I continue following them, until they were now in the forest, they sat in a tree, and i saw them talking.
I was in the top of a tree, hidening.
I saw how dogday was clearly in discomfort, smiling awkwardly, meanwhile she was smiling, really happy.
everything was normal, i think, until Crafty touched dogday's waist and thighs, without dogday's consent.
i felt my heart beating fast and i was feeling really jealous, but most of all, angry, for crafty violating dogday's privacy
Dogday was really awkward, and trying to pull crafty away.
Dogday:Cr-cr-crafty? what a-are you do-do-doing?
Crafty:Something you'll like~
Dogday:C-c-can you stop i-it?
Crafty now was touching Dogday's lower torso, thats it, enough.

Dogday's Pov

What-what's she's doing?! She's touching my l-lower torso and near my d-d-dick?! Wh-why! 
Don't tell me she's going to do weird things! just like catnap explained me the other day! My god!
But... i'm not liking this sensation, i actually hated it, i don't love crafty, i love Catnap.
Crafty:You know how much i love you? my dear?~
Dogday:St-stay back! don't do that!
I didn't even listen to her, I just said that to her, stuttering
Crafty:C'mon~
She was now about to kiss me, until i saw a purple figure, Catnap
Crafty noticed him, and instantly pulled me away from her.
Dogday:CATNAP!!!!
I said excited, and quickly got up and hugged him, he hugged me back, and after 5 seconds, he gently pulled me away, and got near crafty.
Catnap:What were you doing?
Crafty:You don't care, bitch!
I saw how catnap clenched his fists, and then gently looked at me.
Catnap:Doggy, can you hold me a little? and with a lot of force?
He said me, i looked at him confused
Dogday:Uhm... why?
Catnap:Just do it.
Dogday:Okay i guess...?
I holded catnap, he was so soft! i almost feel like i was going to kiss he's neck, i obviously contained myself, and then he tried pulling away, i holded up him with more force, i saw he was trying to get crafty, now i know why he asked to get pulled
Catnap:BE GRATEFUL THAT I'M BEING PULLED, IF NOT, I WOULD KILL YOU HERE, AND INSTANTLY YOU FUCKING BITCH!
He screamed, i looked at him surprised
Dogday:Calm down Cat! don't fight!
he looked at me, really angry
Catnap:HE CALLED ME BITCH, AND WAS TOUCHING YOUR LOWER TORSO, NEAR YOUR FUCKING DICK! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BE!
I looked at him surprised, and began blushing... he... was... looking at us...?
Crafty:HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT?!
Catnap:OKAY, I ADMIT IT, I FOLLOWED YOU TO SEE WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO DO, AND SAW DOGDAY REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE WITH YOU, STUPID BITCH!
He said
Dogday:Ok... maybe this is right but... you shouldn't follow us...
Catnap:AND LET THAT BITCH DO THINGS TO YOU THAT YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE OR ASKED?! NUH UH!
He had a point, i... was really uncomfortable with crafty... but still...
Dogday:Yeah but... calm down cat... come on...
Crafty came where i was pulling catnap, catnap made a angry cat sound, showing he's teeth, and crafty slapped him
Crafty:WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!
he said, catnap finally pulled me away from him, and then, they started arguing, and saying really bad things to each other.
Catnap:YOU STUPID BITCH! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO SLAP ME?!
Crafty:I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT BITCH!
Catnap:I HOPE A CAR HITS YOU!
Crafty:I HOPE THE PERSON THAT YOU LOVE REJECT YOU!
Catnap:THATS IT!
Catnap punched crafty in the arm, she looked at catnap with a really angry face, meanwhile i was looking terrified.
Crafty:WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STUPID CAT?!
Catnap:SOMETHING BETTER THAN YOU!
And they continue arguing and arguing, sometimes even punching, i was trying to make them stop, but it didn't work, until...
Crafty:YOUR BROTHER LIKES DICK!
He looked at crafty, and then looked at the floor, i tried pulling catnap, but it didn't work. he looked at crafty
Catnap:You can insult me in the way you can, but, NEVER MENTION MY BROTHER!
He screamed, and instantly punched crafty in the nose
Crafty:AHHH!!!!
She screamed in pain, she was not bleeding, because catnap didn't punch her so hard, but it still hurts.
Crafty:UGH! HOW YOU DARE!
Catnap:HOW YOU DARE EVEN MENTIONING MY BROTHER!
and they were arguing until...
Dogday:STOP YOU TWO BITCHES!
I screamed, and they confused and a bit terrified looked at me, i was really angry.
Dogday:YOU TWO MADE REALLY BAD THINGS, NO NEED TO FIGHT!
Crafty:B-B-BUT
Dogday:NO BUTS!
I screamed
Catnap:Its okay doggy, i'll stop fighting...
Dogday:GOOD, NOW, CRAFTY, FUCK OFF!
Crafty:YOU SUPPORT HIM?!
Dogday:DOESN'T MATTER WHO I SUPPORT OR NOT! FUCK OFF!
Crafty go away really mad.
Catnap:I'm sorry...
Dogday:No, don't say sorry.
Catnap:Why?
Dogday:You actually saved me, thank you.
I hugged him, and he hugged back, now was afternoon, of so many time arguing.

Catnap:Wanna hang out?
Dogday:Sure.
We hang out, until it was really dark. i asked to sleep at he's house.
Dogday:Can i sleep in your house tonight?
Catnap:um... sure... why not...
We go to he's house, when we were there, he gave me some snacks, and watched a movie, and then we sleeped in the couch. he was technically in the floor, meanwhile i was in the couch.
Dogday:You're going to sleep there?
Catnap:Yeah, why?
Dogday:You can sleep with me-
i said, now i'm red.... good... (sarcastically)
Catnap:Uhm... okay...
He layed next to me, and he settled in me, he's head was in my chest, and he's hand was too
Catnap:Good night doggy...
Dogday:Good night kitty...
He blushed a little for the nickname i put to him, he closed he's eyes, i closed mine, and fell asleep.

Heya! damian here, this chapter was long too, 1549 words (not counting these) i hope you liked it.
Btw catnap's brother is my oc, i hope you like it, and before you say anything, he's adopted, and he haves 0% of catnap's blood, (that explains why i'm making him a dog) So i hope you liked this chapter! it didn't took me long to make it. so, cya!!!!!
final count: 1618 words.