Chapter 5: A new friend

Dogday's Pov

5 days have passed since that, catnap told me his brother was going to be here today! i'm so excited to see him!
He says he speaks with him daily, he told him about our friendship and all! he told me he speaks... german...? weird... well.. lets see what we have!
Today, after working in the playhouse and home sweet home with the kids, we go near the center with the other critters, to see the new one. he was with stella greyber

Stella:Hello critters! how has been your days?
Everyone:Good!
Stella:Well, i'm glad to introduce you catnap's adopted brother! say hello, Otto!
A german shepherd dog appeared behind her, he was the same height as me, he's were down, and he wasn't looking at us, when he did, he hugged stella, he was clearly scared of this, it was clearly new
Stella:Come on Otto! don't be shy! here's your brother too! 
He then stopped hugging stella, and he looked at us, and began speaking shyly
Otto:H-h-hallo zusammen... ich b-b-bin Ot-otto... (H-h-hello everyone, i-i-i'm Ot-Otto)
Everyone looked at him confused, we didn't understand excepting for catnap, who go to him, and hugged him, he hugged back
Catnap:Hallo Otto! mach dir keine sorgen, sie werden dir nichts tun! (Hello Otto! don't worry, they won't hurt you!
Otto: B-b-bist du s-sicher? (A-a-are you su-sure?)
Catnap:Ja! (Yes!)
Otto smiled, and looked at us with a shy face
Stella:I hope you can integrate him in your games and basically your life! he's shy, but do not worry! catnap will be here to say you what means what he's saying!
Stella said, and then go away. i looked at Otto, he looked at me, and then looked to Catnap
Otto:Er i-ist Hundt-t-tag? (He is Dogday?)
Catnap:Ja! er ist! sag hallo! er ist sehr freundlich! (Yeah, he is! Say hello! he is very friendly!)
When catnap said this, Otto approached me, i began feel nervous, but he looked shy, and i remembered the first time i was in here, it was exactly the same!
Dogday:Hello my friend! I'm dogday! catnap told me about you! don't be shy! 
I extended my arm, he looked at me confused, he clearly didn't understand, but he know that i was saying hello, so he accepted my arm
Otto:Ich bin Otto! Katzeschläfen hat viel über dich gesprochen! (i am Otto! Catnap has told me a lot of you!)
I didn't understand much, but thats why i began learning german, so i understanded a bit.
Catnap seemed really happy with this scene, and now Otto was saying hello to the others, he was really friendly with everyone, until he said hello to Crafty
Otto:Hallo! Du bist Crafty, Wahr? (Hello! you are crafty, right?)
Crafty just pushed really hard Otto, and he fell to the floor, catnap go to him
Catnap: Otto!!! Geht es dir gut?! (Otto!!! Are you okay?!)
Otto:J-ja... ja... (Y-yes.. yes...)
Catnap looked at crafty really angry, the others actually did the same, she didn't even say hello, and was acting like this already.
Dogday: What the fuck crafty?! What did he do to you?!
Crafty: He deserved it.
Catnap was about to punch Crafty, but he was pulled by Otto
Otto:Tu es nicht, Katzeschläfen, ist es nicht wert. (Don't do it, Catnap, its not worth it)
Catnap:Ab-aber..
Otto:Shhh... beruhige dich, Kätzchen, sie verdient deine aufmerksamkeit nicht. (Shhh, calm down kitty, she doesn't deserve your attention.)
Catnap just looked at Crafty angry, and then go away, the others also looked annoyed at crafty, and go away, even crafty, leaving me here with catnap's brother. i approached to him, he seemed really nervous
Dogday:Hey! don't be nervous, let's hang out! 
Otto:S-sicher?
We started to hang out and talk, i didn't understand much, and i think he didn't too, but we have fun anyways, he seemed really peacefull around me or catnap, so i think he thinks that i am friendly, and that he can trust me, cool!
Otto:Hey, Katzeschläfen hat mir gesagt, wir könnten mit ihm Eis essen gehen, würde dir das gefallen? (Hey, Catnap told me that we could go for ice cream with him, would you like to?)
Dogday:Sure! Why not?
We go where Catnap was, and we eated ice cream with him, and began talking. until it was dark. Otto doesn't have a house yet, weird, but he will sleep with catnap, so no worries.
Dogday:Well, bye guys! see you tomorrow!
Catnap:Bye doggy!
Otto:Tschüss HundTag! (Bye Dogday!)

Catnap's Pov

I am really happy that Otto and Dogday are friends now! I feel happy with him now, but, i'm just worried of what can crafty do, but he's under my protection. i told him to go home, we were really tired.
Otto:Also... wie läuft es mit HundTag? (So, how the things are going with dogday?)
Catnap:Perfekt! er wird eines tages mir gehören... (Perfect! he will be mine one day...)
Otto:Seien sie nicht besitzergreifend, ich weiss dass du ihn magst (Don't be possesive, i know you like him.)
Catnap:Woher weisst du das?! (How do you know it?!)
Otto:Du redest den ganzen tag mit mir über ihn und wirst immer rot wenn du seiner nähe bist, ist das nicht offensichtlich? (You spend all day talking to me about him and you always blush when you're around him, isn't it obvious?)
Catnap:Scheisse... Richtig... (Shit... Right...)
Otto:Es ist okay, ich werde es niemandem erzählen... (Fine. i won't tell anyone)
Catnap:Vielen dank! (Thanks!)
Otto:Kein Problem. (No Problem)
After this long talk, we arrived at my house, he would sleep in the guest's room of my house.
Otto: Gute nacht Katzeschläfen! (Good night Catnap!)
Catnap:Gute Nach Otto... (Good night Otto...)
I said, and he closed the door of the room, i went to my bed, didn't even close the door, and fell asleep.

heya! Damian here, like the oc? please tell me, :) i liked it a lot, if you didn't like that he speaks in german and i have to put in () what they are saying, i can put them to speak in english, but they are speaking in german!
I hope you liked this chapter too! 902 words, not counting these, obviously. not as long as the other one, but its ok!
I hope you are liking this story, cya!!!
(Btw in the next chapter i think (I THINK) Dogday will confess he's feelings to catnap.)

All Word count: 998 words.