Chapter 8: Visit

Catnap's Pov

I woke up, being hugged by dogday, to wake him up, I decided to rub my head in he's cheek while purring, this will surely do!

After some seconds that I did this, he slowly woke up.
Dogday:*Hmph* Hello my kitty~
Catnap:Hello my doggy~
We said, as we kiss, I then got up, to go to the kitchen, to make he's favorite breakfast, Panc-
Otto:HALLO KATZESCHLÄFEN!!!
Catnap:AAAAAA!!!
Otto appeared from the nothing!! Gahhhh!!! Sometimes he's a childish asshole!
Otto giggled to my reaction, as he tried to go to he's room, probably to sleep again, but I hold him
Otto:AAAA!! KATZESCHLÄFEN! LET MICH GO TO SLEEP!
Catnap:NO, JUST BECAUSE YOU SCARED ME, NOW YOU'LL HELP ME WITH BREAKFAST!
I say, as I drag him to the kitchen
Otto:Ugh... Fine...
He says as he starts making some tea for me and dogday, and a coffee for him.
Otto:Du boyfriend Likes tea?
I blushed a little because he literally said "your boyfriend", but he's my boyfriend so I don't care.
Catnap:Yep, he likes much tea!
Otto nods, and continues preparing 2 teas and he's coffee, and me meanwhile making the pancakes for me, dogday and Otto.
Everything was calmed, so calmed, that I heard Otto whispering a song
Otto (singing and whispering):It's a murder on the dance floor... You better not kill the groove, dj, gonna burn this God damn house right down...
Catnap:You sing good
Otto:AAAA!!!
He jumped a bit, and glanced at me
Otto:R-really?
Catnap:Yes! You should do a party with you singing, and everyone dancing!
Otto:Ich have ein Idea, thanks Bruder!
He says, as he kisses me in the cheek, he's kind, childish asshole, cute, but sometimes that cute dog that is my brother, is replaced with a personality similar to uhhhhh that Austrian painter of 1945...
Otto:I finished my coffee, here's your tea too.
He says with a serious expression, look, if my brother has a serious expression, better not to bother him, I mean, I don't fucking know why he's like this, but, I wanted to bother him only 1 time
Catnap:Can you give Dogday my and he's tea? It would be helpful!
He looks at me with a death stare, sometimes he's even scarier than me, but he slowly nods, and grabs the coffees.

Otto's Pov

I don't like being bothered, I didn't do anything to Hundtag just because he's the boyfriend of Katzeschläfen, and just acted kindly. I know if I hurted him, or something like it, Katzeschläfen will be angry, so not.
Ill try hiding my anger, and just give Hundtag he's tea

As I entered their's room, Hundtag seemed nervous, scared, and confused, he was sweating, I think Katzeschläfen told him, I dont really care.
Dogday:O-O-O-Otto? Where's C-catnap?
Otto:Er ist in die kitchen, making pancakes, now take die tea of du and du Boyfriend.
I gave him the tea, he seemed blushed, maybe cuz i said "Your boyfriend"
Otto:DU AND KATZESCHLÄFEN BIST BOYFRIEND WHY DO DU GET BLUSHED UND UNCOMFORTABLE?! WHAT DIE SCHEIẞE IS WITH DU?!
as you can see, I'm not always kind, and childish
Dogday:S-sorry! I'm just... Not... Umm...
Otto:*Sigh* Fine, I'll go to mein room.
I say, as I exit their room, to see Katzeschläfen in the door, looking at me a bit serious.
Catnap:It would be better if you don't scream to him, he's even more childish than you.
He said
Otto:WHAT DID DU JUST CALL MICH?!
I said, raising my hand, he seemed nervous
Catnap:S-sorry, but a-accept it... And w-why are y-you like th-this?
Otto:Not Du Business, sorry for acting like this, and, Ich have plans for die party.
Catnap:You will really do one?!
He looked at me happy
Otto:Ja, die problem is where...
Catnap:in the park, it's always calm, and they let us do anything that we want
Otto:Ok, now, ich will go to mein room, nicht bother mich.
Catnap:O-okay...
He says, as he enters the room, I enter my room, and grab my phone, I didn't mention it but, I made phones for everyone, I'm a... How to say it? Inventor, it's like any of the phones you can find, but, I'm acting like this, because that bitch of crafty invited me to her house to talk.
What do she thinks she is? I'll go anyways, to see the idiot things that she haves to say.
I look at my phone, to see my contacts