Chapter 7: Smut

(Writters note: WTF HOW SO MANY PEOPLE READ THIS ACTUALLY?! OMG OMG OMG
THANK U SO MUCH!!!!!!!! IDK WHAT TO SAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Here's your reward :) )

Dogday's Pov

He... Accepted... he's mine... he's mine... he's finally mine! i can't believe it! i kissed him, and he kissed back, my tongue tried entering in he's mouth, and it could. our tongues were touching each other, and passing in the both's mouth, i could hear catnap's little moans of pleasure
Catnap:Mmh~ Mmh~ Mmgah~
(Note: Not my first time writting smut 💀)
We've been like this for... 15 minutes? and then we broke the kiss, a strip of saliva was in our mouths, we looked at each other for some seconds, and then he looked down at my dick, and then to me with a blush, he's eyebrows raised and falled 2 times, and i understanded, and then sighed and looked at him with a nervous smile
Dogday:In... Here...?
Catnap:Well... No one's around, and if you didn't realize it, it's 6 pm, everybody's at home~
He said in a seductive tone, i couldn't hold it, i sighed and smiled at him, and then nodded to him.
(Note:Now the smut starts, if you don't want to read this, skip this chapter/don't read this chapter, what i'm doing with my life)

He smiled to me, and softly moved he's head towards my dick, he take it out, and smiled to me, before he started licking it.
It was a... Very... Weird sensation but... It felt too good too, I think he was enjoying it anyways, but it was a little awkward that he was looking to me all the time meanwhile he was doing this, until he just looked down at my dick.
God... this now feels so good! i was even moaning of the pleasure, and Catnap made "mmh" sounds
Catnap:Mmh~ Mmh~ Mmh~ Mmf~
Dogday:A-ah!!~ Shit ca-catnap!!~ This f-feels so fu-fucking good!!~
I backed my head, closed my eyes, and stick out my tongue from the pleasure, and my breathing became heavier, this just feels so good, i think even catnap was enjoying this moment!
we passed like this for 15 minutes, and i camed inside Catnap, in that moment, i felt a pleasure that passed through all my lower torso, and, after i camed in Catnap's mouth, he began swallowing all the cum, and, with he's finger that was filled with cum too, he licked it, slowly, like he was enjoying the taste of it, and the most awkward of this is that he was looking at me while he was doing this

Catnap's Pov

Have to admit it, i think i uh... liked Dogday's cum?

Judge me all you want, i'll answer anyways.
I was looking at Dogday while i licked he's cum in my finger, it tasted... good? i think i am just too dirty... but i had an idea
Catnap:Seems like my doggy liked it~ huh?~
i said in a seductive tone
Dogday:Uhm... Actually yes, but i would enjoy anything coming from you~
He said, in answer, i licked my finger, who still had cum,
Catnap:Mmh~
Dogday:Y-you like that Too... Don-don't you?
Catnap:Mmh~ Yes~ just like I'm gonna like this~
I say, and then I sit in he's lap (if you don't know how they were, Dogday was sit-laying on the tree, and catnap was well... Sitting in Dogday's lap)
I don't really know how to have sex... I mean... I know many things about it but, this is my first time... It will be dogday's too, so, let's try it.

I put he's dick in my ass, i felt two sensations really quickly, pleasure, and pain. Mostly pleasure.
Dogday:Ah!~ C-catnap?!~ what are y-
Before he finishes, I put my hand in he's mouth, making him shut up
Catnap:What's the problem honey?~ Cat got your tongue?~
I say, and I start technically jumping on Dogday's dick.
Dogday:MMH!~ MMH!~ Mmh!~ Mmh~
Catnap:Ah!!~ Shit!~ G-gah!!~ this feels so good!!~
I take out my hand from he's mouth, and he starts making soft moans of pleasure, while I was technically sticking out my tongue, and looking up, it felt so fucking good, I mean, it hurt, yes, but I mostly liked it.
Catnap:Ah!~ Ah!!~ mmh!!~ Dogday!!~ mmh!!~ ah!!~
Dogday:Ah~ Ah~ oh~ Good boy~
He says as he caresses my cheek, I love being he's good boy...
He then backs he's head from all the pleasure, and me too.
Catnap:A-Ah!!~ mmh!!~ g-gah!!~ Mmah!!~ mmh!!~ f-fuck!!~
We stayed there for about 20 minutes of pleasure and moans, and he cums on me.
It felt weird but, really good at the same time, we kissed, and the I just collapsed from the pleasure and fell to the floor.
Dogday:Seems like we had fun today~
Catnap:Mmh...~ Yeah...~
I say, he kisses me again, and then, we decided to go to my house, Otto should be awake now, but... How will I explain him that I'm filled with cum, and that my mouth smells weird?

I don't know, but what j know is that me and my new boyfriend are heading towards my house, to sleep, or at least go for some food, as we enter to the house, we hear that someone's playing music, and Otto doesn't come.
Catnap (saying to dogday):Otto's probably listening to some music, better leave him alone, he gets really angry when he's interrupted.
Dogday:Ok, then let's go to the bathroom to clean ourselves, shall we?~
Catnap:Let's go~
After we cleaned ourselves in the bathroom, I headed towards the kitchen, to make the dinner, it was now around 7:17 P.M

Dogday's Pov

I went to Otto's room, to tell him that the Dinner is almost ready, and just see him with he's eyes closed, dancing to the flow of the music, he didn't even heard me, he was just dancing, while singing... A.... Finnish song?

Otto (While dancing):On kauniina muistona karjalan maa, mutta vieläkin syömmessä soinnahtaa, Kun soittajan kun sormita kuulla saa, Säkkijärven Pol- AAAAA!!!!!
He screamed in the last part, he noticed I was watching hm
Otto:H-hundTag! U-umm... Ich kann...
Dogday:Weren't you German? And by the way, no problem, you sing very good!
Otto:Umm... Ja.... Ich bin deutsch, und... Umm... Ich like Finnish sangs..
I was a bit surprised that Otto knew some English, but he's learning, so I'll let it pass.
Dogday:Can you sing the anthem of your country? I never listened to it!
Otto:Ok...
Otto coughed 2 times
Otto:Deutschland, Deutschland über alles, über alles in der Welt! Wenn es stets zu Schutz und trutze, brüderlich zusammenhält! Von der Maas bis, und die Memel, und... Ich nicht remember
Dogday:Sounds good! Well, I'm here to say you that the Dinner is ready!
Otto:Ok, ich will komm in ein Minute...
Dogday:Ok!
I went downstairs, and saw catnap patiently waiting for us, he looks so cute!
Dogday:Did you know you look so cute?
Catnap:I know~
He said as he kissed me, and then we heard "HUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH" of surprise, we looked back, and saw Otto completely shocked
Otto:Du... Zwei... Bist... Boyfriends...?
Catnap:N-nein! Um... Ich kann-
Otto:DU BIST BOYFRIENDS!!!!! DU BIST BOYFRIENDS!!!!
He was technically jumping of happiness, he was... Proud of us?
Otto:AWWWWW DU LOOK SOOOO CUTE TOGETHERRRRRR!!!! MEIN BRAIN WILL EXPLODE FROM CUTENESSS!!!!!
Catnap:Since when you kn-
Otto:HUNDTAG! KATZESCHLÄFEN TOLD MICH FROM DIE START THAT ER WAS IN LIEBE WITH DUUUUU!!!!!! AWWWWW!!!!!
Catnap WHAT?! HE WAS IN LOVE WITH ME ALL THIS TIME?
Dogday:*looks at catnap* Honey... Why you didn't told me at so many time ago...?
Catnap:See... I thought you were going to... Reject me... And... No one supported me, so... I didn't say anything....
Dogday:*hugs Catnap* Its okay, now I'm in here for you...
I say as I kiss him in the cheek
Catnap:Thank you honey...
Otto:AWWWWW HOW CUTE IST DIE LIEBE!!!!
He says, he's pupils were practically heart-shaped as he looked at us, it felt a little awkward, but it's ok.
Dogday:Haha... Yeah... Ummm...
Otto:Oh, did ich made du uncomfortable? It's okay, ich will go to mein room. To sleep, anything du need, tell mich!
He says, as he goes upstairs.
I was happy that, even Otto supports our relation, Im happy that he's... Finally mine... After all this time...
Dogday:You're mine, heard it?
Catnap:Got it~
He says, as we went upstairs, and we layed in the bed, i hugged him from back, and I fell asleep, and he fells asleep with me too.

Heya! Damián here, Sorry for delaying too much, and btw, WTF HOW MANY PEOPLE READ THIS?! MORE THAN 400 READS?! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS I CANT EXPRESS MYSELF WITH WORDS!!! 😭😭😭😭😭 I hope you'll liking this story, I am liking it! I promise I won't delay that much in other chapters. I have school tomorrow so I think I'll upload in some days. See you all, have a great day, and tell me in the comments anything! I was thinking even in a QnA, but nah, maybe when this gets to 1000 reads. MAYBE. See you all!!!!
Words: 1517