3 | Tear Stained

「 ✦ Chapter 3 ✦ 」

「 ✦ Chapter 3 ✦ 」

"MY MOCHA IS SO SWEET." Kiara mumbled and I scrunched my face up when I tasted my proclaimed 'Latte', "Did they switch the labels on our orders?" I ask as I grab her drink and sip it, feeling the familiar taste of an iced caramel latte go down my throat. "Mm, this one is mine." I hold it up and place it on the table as I grab my laptop to resume my maths assignment.

Kiara is studying on paper today, which is rare since normally all our assignments are digital, and her paper looks as if she took it out of pinterest, with how organised it is with her pastel highlights each to define a different keywords.

Addie and Fay went out to see our friend in the lion's syndicate. "So have you asked Lucas yet?" I cautiously ask. "No.. Have you asked Reece?" I shook my head at that. "Addie already asked Jaylen and he said yes, do you think we can ask him to ask the other 3?" I recall what Addison had told me.

"It's smart, we could do that." She nods her head and highlights a line in her book before huffing and leaning against the couch. "This assignment is due in 3 days and I don't even have half of it done." She mutters.

The assignments at Elway were something else, I figured we would get more work here considering it's a private school for the rich only. But 8 essays which were due in a week, 4 assignments that are due in 3 days, and 3 tests that we have a week left to study for seems a little over the top.

It gets annoying, but whatever. We committed to the school and I guess we have to do actual schoolwork.

Fay gets lucky sometimes, because of netball she has to travel around for tournaments so she gets to miss tests. For her, the tests she needs to do are always post-poned, especially if it's a test from Mr. Weldon.

Even saying his name makes bile rise up my throat.

He expects all the girls at Elway to be all over him, annoying really. Because the reality is that we're all running away from him.

・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

The past week has been stressful since the plan was made, and we really need a name instead of calling it 'the plan.' 

Everyday is just a loop. Think of how to ask Reece to help us, sleep, eat, study, and do random stuff. Normally, my rubbish bin in my room gets full after 3 weeks, it got full of the scrapped-papers containing ideas of how to ask Surfer Boy to help us in only 2 days.

What am I even supposed to do? Give him a new surf board? Heck No! I'm not spending money on that low-life yellow haired surfer.

I know he likes hot coco, don't ask how I know but I just do.

Do I get him hot chocolate powder? I'm literally the worst at gift-giving.

I don't even want to get him a gift, he's so cocky and flirty it makes me sick, he thinks being rude is a personality trait, and since I'm unfortunately the person he despises, I get to see that 'personality trait' the most.