PRELUDE

𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙰𝙻𝚂

Enemies To Lovers, Sports, Romance, Opposites Attract, Damsels In distress, Mafia

Are They Really Rivals?

𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

© The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. Our Rivals is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or or re-transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this book is a violation of copyright law.

𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜

Published: April 18

Finished:

𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜

This book contains sensitive content and will be listed in the following:

Violence, Domestic Abuse, Self harm, Mature scenes (Not smut), ED, Mental illnesses, weapon involvement, Creepy People, Slurs, Kidnapping And Abduction, Blood, Mafia involvement, Human Trafficking, Racism, Classism,

Should you be affected by any of these topics please do not attempt to read Our Rivals, remember you have been warned.

𝙳𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

To my best friend who listened when I wouldn't shut up about books and my fave book men.

To all those who have wished for a book like this, just call me your genie.

To my amazing readers who decided to give my book a chance, I will cherish yous forever.

𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚜

Rivals To Lovers, Enemies To Lovers, Fake Dating, Forbidden relationship, Opposites Attract, Damsel In Distress, Grumpy x Sunshine.

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎

I actually had some of the MAIN characters made last minute, so that's a little fact about my journey in preparing ORB (Our Rivals Book). Actually It was only last year, when I had started reading on wattpad that I decided "Why not write my own book?" ORB is my first ever book on this platform, and I couldn't be happier with the way I planned everything out (Except for my un-organised way of writing the chapters).

Please stay safe and stay cozy <3

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Any questions you have about the book please ask me on my convo board.

And once again, Stay safe and stay cozy <3