6. Bang Bang

「 ✦ Chapter 6 ✦」

「 ✦ Chapter 6 ✦」

LAST NIGHT WAS SUCH A blur, I have no Idea what happened. The girls keep telling me that it's nothing, and nobody came over last night. But, if that us true.. then why does this one line keep replaying in my head?

.·:*¨༺༻¨*:·.
My vision gets clouded with sleep, I've been holding off on sleeping lately. I have no idea why, I just can't sleep anymore.

I started to fall into a half-sleep half-awake state, still aware of my surroundings but not enough to remember later, kind of like I'm drunk.

"Don't, I'll take her to her room." I hear a voice say, but I'm too tired to recognise it.

The next second, I feel big, gentle hands scoop me up, my arms dangle at my sides as heavy footsteps become a rhythm that eventually leads to my room

The door creaks open and one hand leaves the spot on the small of my back, my guess is probably to lift the cover off my bed.

My guess is proven correct when the person lays me onto the familiar feeling of my bed, and covers me with my fluffy duvet.

A small whisper is heard before everything goes silent, and sleep finally takes over me.

.·:*¨༺༻¨*:·.

"Please start eating more." Shocking, I know. But how did the person know?! Unless they're stalking me, OMG am I getting stalked!?

Psh, nah I'm bluffing.

But, what if I'm not-

"FAY DO YOU HAVE MY SPARKLY LIP GLOSS!" Addie's loud voice cuts off my thoughts. "NO! BUT DO YOU HAVE MY CONVERSE?" She stayed silent.

"ADDIE I NEED MY CONVERSE!" I barge into her room. "Okay fine fine, but can I borrow your red heels?" She asks and hands me my shoes. "Fine," she squeals and hugs me "but I need them back by tomorrow." She scowls but smiles and nods.

I leave the room, hopping as I put the converses on.

My parachute pants and red lettuce cut top is already on. My hair brushed and straightened, my eyelashes curled. I just need lip-gloss and a few pieces of jewellery.

Elèria has a really pretty black dress on, which you'd be thinking 'but the dress code is red?' Well she has 3, layered, red necklaces, a red beret, red eye-shadow and a red cat's eye lining the corners of her eyes. Red sneakers, (converse obvi). And so many red bracelets line her dainty arms. Her gorgeous curly hair cascading down her shoulders and back.