Chapter 9: Senior Year

I feel totally good about this last year of school. Hell, I'm feeling cocky and I know it! I'm the prettiest boy at Overton with a beautiful body, I'm on track to be valedictorian, I'm the track star for Varsity, and I have a truck to drive to school this year. Oh and I discovered I can suck a mean dick too. I guess I'm your average jock boy now. That sleep over for my birthday party was crazy last month. I can't believe Conner and I got wasted and ended up sucking each other up in my bedroom while everyone was asleep. I woke up extra early that morning and got Conner up and told him to go to the couch and to put his clothes back on. I didn't want my parents or Josh busting into my room and finding us both laid out on my bed naked. It was also Josh's birthday that day, so after everyone got up, Dad made sure to cook a big breakfast for all the boys and myself. All of the guys from the track team left one by one and Josh and Conner stayed behind. We chatted for about another hour or so and Conner got into his car and left as well. Now that I have access to the truck, I was able to take Josh home and it felt good. We blasted some music on the way home and just laughed about last night. Boy, that was a great weekend and now it's back to grind mode and reading for the remainder of the summer.

"Yo A-Dub, what classes do you have this semester?" asked Josh.

"I'm loaded with a bunch of AP classes. I have to take AP chemistry and I'm also taking physics." I said.

"Man I'm ready to finish this year and get the fuck up out this school." Josh said.

"I hear you on that!" I said.

"We don't have long before we are walking across the stage and getting our diplomas man." I declared.

Here we are, senior year at Overton Prep and I'm roaming the halls for the very last time and I'm excited for what's to come. I was able to finish all of my books right after my birthday party. Can you believe they make seniors read 3 books over the summer? That should be against the law. The entire month of August I was dedicated to finishing those books and also doing a lot of solo training. Conner and I were able to hit up his parents gym a few more times in August and of course our private workout sessions always ended in an exchange for some cock. Conner enjoyed sucking my dick and swallowing my load. I equally enjoyed sucking him as well and swallowing that thick creamy load. I know I'm going to be spending a lot of time with Coach Jay this semester and now that I'm 18, I want some real manly cock. Sigh, only a boy can dream!

"Coach Jay!" "It's good to see you, how did your interview go?" I asked.

"I got the job Alex, you're looking at the next assistant track coach for Overton Prep." Coach Jay said.

"Oh word?" "Congratulations!" "I knew you'd get the job." I said.

"I was a little nervous but I definitely sealed the deal with the administrators and principal." "They all interviewed me as if I was applying to be president!" Coach said.

"HAHAHA!" "Well you are here and I'm glad I get to have you around my last year." I stated.

Coach Jay gave me a really big smile and gave me a fist bump. He said I'll see you around and walked off down the hall. I stared in amazement as this manly piece of artwork left my sight. I was headed to my first AP class and I ran into Melissa as I was entering the class room. Turns out we have the same class together. I can't help but to think about her and her not knowing all the things her boyfriend and I were doing. I'm sure it would break her heart if she knew her boyfriend was a cock sucker.

"Hey Alex, how are you?" Melissa said.

"I'm doing well, I see we have AP biology together." I mentioned.