Chapter 15: Freshman Year

Coach and I woke up around the same time and we both just laid in bed naked and I was cuddled up really close to him. I didn't want to let this man go and our body heat was getting me aroused again. Coach ended up big spooning me and his arms wrapped around my entire body. I felt so safe in his arms and couldn't believe that a few hours ago, Coach Jay cock was inside of me.

"Good Morning sleepy head." Coach Jay said.

"Morning Coach."

"How did you sleep?" Coach said.

"Amazing!" "I feel so refreshed and relaxed."

"Let's get cleaned up and jump in the shower." Coach said.

Coach got out of the bed and walked out to his bathroom and turned on the shower. He grabbed a few towels and placed them on the counter. I just laid in bed and watched this man go back and forth from the bedroom to the bathroom naked. I couldn't believe I had this greek God in my presence and gave me the fuck of the century.

"Get up Alex!" Coach said.

"Yes Coach." I said.

We made our way to the shower and Coach Jay put his hand in there to test the temperature and signaled for me to enter. I got right up under the faucet and let the water hit my body and I closed my eyes. I felt like I was in a dream in all seriousness. Just the way Coach cared for me and made me feel special the minute I got to his place, made me lust after him even more. Coach closed the shower door behind him and joined me up under the waterfall. We started to slowly make out and he kissed me so softly and wrapped his arms around my little body and grabbed my waist. He pulled me in closer to him and started kissing me so passionately. I've never felt this type of love and affection. Conner would just go right to it and blow me and be done! But with Jay it was different, he enjoyed pleasing my body and I enjoyed having him all over it.

"Coach, I'm hungry, can we grab some food after our shower?" I asked.

"Of course, I'm sure that pizza on the stove is no good." laughed Coach Jay.

"Hahaha, yeah Coach I agree."

"But I don't want this moment to end with you. You'll be going off to USC soon and I want to spend as much time with you as I can." Coach Jay said.

"I don't want it to end either!" I said.

We started making out again and this time Coach turned me over and lightly pushed me up against the glass wall. He let the water hit us as he started to spread my legs and butt. Coach grabbed his now hard cock and started to slowly push it in my hole. My senses and nerves were jumping like crazy and Jay passionately made love to me in his shower. I could feel every inch of him and almost lost control of my balance, but Coach is so big and strong he managed to hold me up and pound my little hole from behind. Jay grabbed my neck and started kissing me on my back and making his way towards my neck. He was licking and sucking all over me.

"I think I'm going to cum." said Coach Jay.

"Cum in me, I want to feel it this time." I said.

Jay let out a loud grunt and picked up his pace. As he pounds me harder and harder I start to lose control of my body and let him have his way with me. Coach manages to go deeper in me and soon he shoots a massive load inside me. It felt so warm and good and I didn't want him to stop. After we caught our breaths and calmed down, Coach reached over and turned off the shower. He gave me a wink and smacked me on my ass and told me to get dressed.

BUZZ BUZZ

"A-Dub, what's up man?" said Josh.

"Hey bro, how's it going?" I said.