Family Introduction

Let's start with RATHORE FAMILY

RAGHUVENDRA SINGH RATHORE and MANASVI RAHUVENDRA SINGH RATHORE
AGE - 85 AND 81
GRANDPARENTS OF ABHIMAAN
They are very loving and kind Human beings . Love all of there grandsons . But love AKSHITA so much . AKSHITA is like a favourite person to them . Secretly ship ABHIMAAN and AKSHITA , want them to get marry .

EKANSH SINGH RATHORE and MEERA EKANSH SINGH RATHORE
AGE -67 AND 63
PARENTS OF ABHIMAAN
They are very kind and fun-loving couple. EKANSH is CHAIRMAN of RATHORE EMPIRE . He is former CEO of RATHORE EMPIRE . He doesn't work anymore since ABHIMAAN takeover the business but sometimes visits the office. MEERA is housewife and handle some NGOs or ORPHANAGES with her mother in law and GAYATRI ( AUNT OF ABHIMAAN) . They have 2 Sons . They love all there sons equally . But same as DADA JI and DADI JI they love AKSHITA more . MEERA and EKANSH always wanted a daughter like AKSHITA but they don't have any daughter in RATHORE FAMILY . They treat AKSHITA like there own daughter. They want ABHIMAAN  and AKSHITA to get marry .

VISHAL SINGH RATHORE and GAYATRI VISHAL SINGH RATHORE
AGE - 64 AND 61
UNCLE and AUNT OF ABHIMAAN
They are very fun loving couple . VISHAL is former CMO and just like his elder brother and GAYATRI is also housewife and help her mother in law and MEERA in NGOs and Orphanage work . They have 3 sons . They also love every son equally but love AKSHITA more . Think of her as their daughter.

( They all used to be in mafia , they were very dangerous in their own time, now they are not into mafia but they take a single second to destroy the person who is threat towards their loved ones. And their wives know about their mafia work)

AAYANSH SINGH RATHORE
AGE - 26
YOUNGER BROTHER OF ABHIMAAN
He is not like his elder brother , infact he is very playful and joyful person. But when it comes to work he is very serious person. Currently he is working as CTO in RATHORE EMPIRE .Sometimes help his brother with mafia work also . He generally don't kill anyone. But when he kills , kills in a very brutal manner . Scared of his two elder brothers especially the ABHIMAAN .But love his family so much . Love AKSHITA as his little sister. Very protective towards HER.

HRIDAY SINGH RATHORE
AGE - 28
COUSIN BROTHER OF ABHIMAAN
He is exact copy of ABHIMAAN .  Equally ruthless , rude , dominating etc.  But he express himself easily. Works as a CMO in RATHORE EMPIRE. Also helps ABHIMAAN in mafia work also . He just met AKSHITA twice or thrice times only but still feels protectiveness for HER .

KIANSH SINGH RATHORE and ABHIYANSH SINGH RATHORE
AGE - 21
COUSIN BROTHER OF ABHIMAAN
Both are twins. KIANSH is very playful and joyful person , he is party person , just like AAYANSH . But ABHIYANSH is very silent person , he likes silence. KIANSH is extremely extrovert but ABHIYANSH is introverted person. Currently they are doing internship in MAHESHWARI EMPIRE. As their elder brother said to get internship on their skills and compatibility . Its not like they are not capable to get it , they are good at studies . They usually meet AKSHITA lot of times . KIANSH is close to her , as they both use to do pranks while ABHIYANSH use to save them , its not like he is not close , he is very close to her infact more comfortable to share any kind of feelings with her . They are into mafia works and help their elder brother with their HACKING SKILLS.

SARITA AGNIHOTRI
AGE - 62
BHUA OF ABHIMAAN
She is mean and cunning woman . Her husband is dead , she live with RATHORE'S . She has a son . She likes AKSHITA , but wants her as her own son's wife . Always makes plans to convince AKSHITA'S family for her son .

VARUN AGNIHOTRI
AGE-27
COUSIN BROTHER OF ABHIMAAN and SON OF SARITA
He works in RATHORE EMPIRE as MARKETING DEPARTMENT HEAD . He is neither bad nor good . He has okay-okay relations with RATHORE BROTHERS . Love AKSHITA , and ready to get marry to her .

RUDRA OBEROI
AGE - 30
He is the CEO of OBEROI groups. He is the best friend of ABHIMAAN . He is also the part of mafia with ABHIMAAN . He is just like ABHIMAAN .

ATARVA RAJPUT
AGE - 31
He is the CEO of RAJPUT GROUP. He is also best friend of ABHIMAAN and RUDRA . He is not like ABHIMAAN and RUDRA . He is very fun loving person , he love to do pranks and jokes . Also member of mafia

One is common between ABHIMAAN , HRIDAY , AAYANSH , KIANSH , ABHIYANSH , RUDRA , ATARVA is they all love bike riding , or car races.

One more thing is common between the family members ( except ABHIMAAN ) they all love AKSHITA very much. And ABHIMAAN AKSHITA se kabhi mila hi nhi hai abhi tak .

Hello pretty people!!!
So yeh raha humare hero ki family and friends.!!
Mene kisiki bhi pictures nhi post kari hai toh aap sb jise bhi jaisa bhi imagine karna chahte hai kar skte hai .
So guys jaisa mene kaha tha , here i am with my INSTAGRAM account- @writes_aks .
Toh jaldi se jao or follow karo mujhe instagram pr for new updates and spoilers.
DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!
Love you peoples!♥️