GIFT

Currently we are standing infront of  RATHORE MANSION

Currently we are standing infront of  RATHORE MANSION. MA is doing aarti of OUR LAXMI . Everyone is having a very big smile on their faces. And I am the happiest person in this whole universe .

When we left for our way . I was so angry and my anger was getting beyond the limit . But when I look towards my PRECIOUS, my anger flew away. At beginning she was crying but I consoled her and somehow she gets normal.

"Beta kick this kalash , then enter and then dip your feets in this red water , then print them on this white cloth" CHOTI MA said and she did what is been told her to do . And then we move forward to the temple and we light the diya and then told us to sit opposite to each other and between us there is a big vessel in which milk and water with rose petals is present . MA asked for AKSHU'S ring and she give it to Ma and Then Ma said .

"I will put this ring inside the milk and you both have to search for it and whoever will win that person will have upper hand in the marriage and you have to do this three times"  and then she mixed the ring in the milk . And my whole family was with AKSHU'S side , only MA , CHOTI MA and DADI are on my  side  , really they forgot their son/brother really WOW . AKSHU is pretty excited for the game . Oh BABY. Everyone is cheering for her like 'bhabhi ma you have to win or AKSHU you can find it' not just AAYANSH or KIANSH is cheering her but everyone man is cheering for her to win.

We started to search for the ring but I was getting distracted because whenever her hand touches mine I feel an electric spark going through my body. And AKSHU win the first round and second round I won and then third round , I found the ring but I pretend like I didn't find it. And guess what AKSHU got ring and she is really very happy and if she is happy then I am more than happy.

"Bhai you lose , only AKSHU can defeat you" AAYANSH said , Yes only she can defeat me .

"I will gladly accept my defeat if it will make her smile. I am always ready to lose if she is happy" I said directly looking in her eyes.

"No you don't need to lose , if you want to make me smile na then always win and I know you'll do anything to make me happy , so am I" PRECIOUS said . Fuck . I felt like my face is on the heat . I am blushing OH MY GOD I am blushing. Only she can make me blush like this and I am very proud of it.

"See bhai , now BHABHI MA will save us from your wrath." KIANSH said and I was about say something but AKSHU said

"Don't worry I will always support you and we will prank everyone and especially MAAN" she chirped , everyone thought that I will snap on her and I shocked everyone by smiling at her excitement.

"Okay for now every ritual is done and left over ritual we will continue tomorrow and AKSHU BETA just for tomorrow please wake up early only tomorrow" DADI said to PRECIOUS . And she agreed and MA took her to our room. And I was about to go in my room but all the member decided to have a drink . And I have to agree with them otherwise they won't let me go in my bedroom. And not only this but I wanted to give her sometime time and  to look around the room because everything is new for her .