DRUNKARDS

•RECAPE•

"Do whatever you want but I don't want anything happen to my child . And you all help your elder brother to find that fucker and everyone protect our PRINCESS and make sure she doesn't get to know about this ." DADA JI said .

Suddenly they hears the knock on the door , everyone look at each other's faces. ABHIMAAN move towards the door but when he open the door, he gets shock .

 ABHIMAAN move towards the door but when he open the door, he gets shock

Shock.

What is she doing here , at this time?

She is standing and smiling sheepishly with little bit red cheeks may be shyness or embarrassment may be. UFF PRECIOUS YAAR . She is looking so beautiful. She is wearing pink coloured, strawberry designed nightdress .

Can I kiss her now?

"Can I come in MAAN?" PRECIOUS asked.

"Yes PRECIOUS"

Don't know when she will give me permission for my last question but I have to give her permission without expecting anything.

Idiot you didn't make your thought vocal- my subconscious.

Shut up even when you are right.- ME

She passed me the cutest smile . MAR HI NA JAO ME KAHI.

"Bache what happened? Are you okay?" BABA asked her .

"Arre I am very good. Actually I thought to spend some time with you old people." She said while giggling . The sight when she said them old is worth watching.

"You are right AKSHU . You guys are getting old." ABHIYANSH said . WOW I didn't knew ABHIYANSH is getting out of his comfort zone and it's done by one and only my BABY , she can do anything. Well ABHIYANSH and HRIDAY are talking and opening up to her and trying with others too.

"Shut up . I can do 20 minutes of planks ." CHOTE BABA said with a smirk . Oh god now it's getting darker.

"I can do 30 minutes of plank" HRIDAY said with smirk .

"Well you guys can't compete with me , I can do 35 minutes of plank" KIAANSH said in a challenging way . I smack on his head and said.

"Shut up you asshole . First wake up on time then say this and I can do plank for 45 minutes and cardio for 2 hours." Red hues started to appear on PRECIOUS face , oh I love how I effect her.

"Bhai yaar it's good you got married otherwise if you had said these in front of girls na then it's guaranteed other boys had to die because of blue balls." AYANSH said . Am I dreaming? Is PRECIOUS getting angry? Oh my fucking god she is getting jealous. She is glaring AYANSH like she wants to punch him very hard .

(2 minutes silence for those who didn't understand the actual meaning of this conversation 🌚)

"Shut up I will not search any girl for you now." PRECIOUS said, her cheeks puffed. She took my arm in her hand and seat on the sofa with me , closely not even air can pass through. I love this side of her .