ANNOUNCEMENT (not a chapter but important)

HELLO MOONS♥️

I hope you all are loving the book .

*********************************************
•ABOUT UPCOMING BOOKS OR SERIES•

Just wanted to tell you all something important regarding the book and about this SERIES too.

May be you all have an idea that it's a series named HIS OBSESSION SERIES.So it'll be having more books ( don't have idea about how many books but yeah it's confirmed that there will be 3 books:
1st - ABHIMAAN
2nd- RUDRA
3rd- ATHARVA
If you guys want more books like books on ABHIMAAN's brothers or AKSHITA's brothers then I will definitely think about it but in the current books I will introduce the partners of brothers (both ABHIMAAN's and AKSHITA's)

Otherwise will start new series or book about another character who is not connected with the HIS OBSESSION SERIES. Or I can start new series of there children with new genres. It's completely depends on you all . You guys don't have any type of pressure to tell me now , you all can give me your thoughts in between the any books of the HIS OBSESSION SERIES but please make sure to tell me before the ATHARVA's book ends.

I don't want to disclose anything regarding other books but want tell you all about next book of the series.

**********************************************
     •NEXT BOOK OF THE SERIES•

Next book will be of RUDRA OBEROI and POOJA SINGHANIA . Soon will be post it with COPYRIGHT, DEDICATION, AUTHOR NOTE or may be some blurbs (not sure) . I will post spoilers of upcoming books .

But I want you all to read this book too because it'll be having ABHIMAAN's and AKSHITA's wedding . Because in there wedding POOJA's and RUDRA's actual story will be start . Not in starting chapters but after few chapters. (Wedding)

POOJA and RUDRA book is standalone but there will be few scenes of HIS WIFE, HIS OBSESSION and ATHARVA' book too . So you all will love it .

*********************************************
  •ABOUT CURRENT BOOK•

And yeah in HIS WIFE, HIS OBSESSION there will be few scenes where may be you will feel like rubbish but trust you will feel that for only villain . Other than that you all will love it .

And may be in few scenes you will feel like ABHIMAAN is her stalker but he is not . And in few scenes you all will think like ABHIMAAN is being toxic but no I will not make him in that way . He will be obsessive, possessive but not toxic protagonist. You will love him .

And yes , I will give you all warning before any scene and will tell you specific reason for the warning. So it'll be easy for you to decide to read further or not .

One more thing, I never set any kind of vote targets or comments targets and will never gonna do this but still I want you all to vote and comment because it will help me to get to know about your views.

**********************************************
                •ABOUT INSTAGRAM•
And any of want to make characters instagram account please message me (wattpad or Instagram any)

We can plan for it .

**********************************************
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS ☺️
I HOPE YOU WILL HAVE GREAT DAY 😇
LOTS OF LOVE MY MOONS ♥️
YOUR LOVELY AUTHOR- writes_aks

*********************************************
Words-529